Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: moleman915 on May 17, 2011, 09:35:45 PM
Im more excited for stage imports than character imports, can't wait to see what happens.

I have the ripped model of City Escape (Sonic Adventure 2) just waiting for this. >D
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Is City Escape going to be a moving stage? Or is just one area of it going to be playable?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Velen Draufgänger on May 17, 2011, 08:47:11 PM
...Why are so many people obsessed with bringing things from Melee to Brawl?
dunno about others, but if I could import stuff from Melee I'd likely rig some of the trophies. Because Melee 3D-rendered a lot of retro characters which everyone forgot about, or probably didn't even play the games they came from.

(ok, even I could probably recreate that last one but dawg)


hmm i'm wondering but would it be possible to rip Jak and Daxter from Jak 2 or 3 put it into blender turn the models to DAE then run it in your program (once its complete) then would it become MDL0?

also i was wondering about stages as well cause it would be awesome to rip the whole area of spiral mountain from  banjo-kazooie nuts and bolts and have a platform like the Isle Delphino Plaza level in brawl.

and have you first fight on the ground of banjo's house (you can also fight ontop of the house) second land on spiral mountain and you can see gruntilda's old lair in the background, third the platform goes up towards the top of the tower and you fight ontop of gruntilda's lair, lastly you fight near the waterfall on the bridge that's  near the (cave that took you to the hub world of banjo-tooie)




Quote from: Difegue on May 17, 2011, 10:58:10 PM
dunno about others, but if I could import stuff from Melee I'd likely rig some of the trophies. Because Melee 3D-rendered a lot of retro characters which everyone forgot about, or probably didn't even play the games they came from.

(ok, even I could probably recreate that last one but dawg)



This. And also it's the only way to get needed props for stages like Great Bay, Peach's castle(The other existing models of her castle do not have the castle proportioned correctly to match Melee's collisions and parameters), and POKE FLOATS(PBR doesn't have mdl0s, and Pokepark is missing several Pokes).


Quote from: SmashClash on May 18, 2011, 01:02:53 AM
I found this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13772&Moderated=All
Thanks to BlackJax.

I meant the models of the stage itself lol. I've seen a bunch of this brstm in various websites xD
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 18, 2011, 01:18:29 AM
I meant the models of the stage itself lol. I've seen a bunch of this brstm in various websites xD
I know. I just wanted to show the song.

Oh, okay then.

I was gonna build the stage with the block method (like I made Perfect Chaos), using the original models as reference. But since this import is so close, I think I can wait and go with this.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 18, 2011, 01:31:34 AM
Oh, okay then.

I was gonna build the stage with the block method (like I made Perfect Chaos), using the original models as reference. But since this import is so close, I think I can wait and go with this.
Yeah, I can't wait for this. :)


Quote from: SmashClash on May 18, 2011, 01:02:53 AM
I found this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=13772&Moderated=All
Thanks to BlackJax.

That song = nostalgia overload :srs:

And I'm not sure how "close" I am to exporting an imported DAE. Kryal seems to have most of it done but it might take a few more months for me to understand it so I can fix what's left. Just cross your fingers and hope that I make some kinda insane breakthrough or something x_x

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 18, 2011, 02:42:31 AM
That song = nostalgia overload :srs:

And I'm not sure how "close" I am to exporting an imported DAE. Kryal seems to have most of it done but it might take a few more months for me to understand it so I can fix what's left. Just cross your fingers and hope that I make some kinda insane breakthrough or something x_x

:af:

* br3compactor crosses fingers
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: br3compactor on May 18, 2011, 02:51:23 AM
:af:

* br3compactor crosses fingers

I second that motion! xD

Oh, as far as melee goes, theres already a way to get a certain model type in brawl. No, not .dat, .dae, .3ds, or fyfs. Take another guess. We can already insert .OBJ MODELS(sorta) I'll try to get a tutorial up tomorrow. Get pumped, everyone!
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on May 18, 2011, 04:32:23 AM
I second that motion! xD

Oh, as far as melee goes, theres already a way to get a certain model type in brawl. No, not .dat, .dae, .3ds, or fyfs. Take another guess. We can already insert .OBJ MODELS(sorta) I'll try to get a tutorial up tomorrow. Get pumped, everyone!

I've tried that... it had way too many material issues and wouldn't appear in brawlbox, unless there's another way besides using SZS Modifier.