Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

i also forgot we also needing a  Tutorial for get models to hav a Brawl char. Boneset as i was planing with Goku(so i dont have to redo all Animations again maybe fix them for the goku model but nothing else)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

im sure that when its done, someone will make a tutorial for most parts of this new hacking ^^

you guys have the wrong idea DX

doing that only messes up the char it's over...


I have a way of getting multiple imports over a single char...
but it's still as of yet untested until BJ implements the bone adder into brbx
(for adding bones to specific places)

I'd build an adder myself, but I've already got enough on my hands... heh

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Or you could ditch ur current stuff for now and work on BB with blackjacks :P

(seperate post for seperate subject)

well, I've just had a major rehaul on my tmp format...

I'm gonna have to redo every plugin to support it >_>


I've added the transforms,
and everything references by an ID now

I'm gonna bring up a custom shader idea to the blender developers...
just to support the TEV's :P

as of right now I'll have to see what I can't do with the current shaders blender already has:
Diffuse Shaders:
Fresnel
Minnaert
Toon
Oren-Nayar
Lambert

Specular Shaders:
WardIso
Toon
Blinn
Phong
CookTorr

the shaders themselves (above) are specified in the materials with custom setings for each
the TEV's act as manipulators for the shaders...

this is done internally for blender


Quote from: Nyanyanyanyan Cat Man on May 23, 2011, 09:12:00 PMi can barely make a cube with a dent in it without getting lost...

it's extremely simple :)

here's the idea I'm getting:

delete a face "X" or "Del"
extrude the verts of the deleted face "E" (on the selected verts)
"Esc" cancel but keep the created data
scale to 0 "S"
merge the multiple verts "Alt+M" (at center)
subdivide the 4 diagonal edges once (click 'Subdivide' on the button window)
and move the middle vert inward by 0.2

you now have a dented cube :P
and that can be done in a matter of 5 seconds :af:

again... you have to memorize the buttons before you can actually use it...
but you can create games at super speed once you do...

heh...
I'm only 2 years with blender, and I still havn't memorized everything :P

use the tooltips alot, and be sure you're on a desktop computer...
or at least have a USB Keyboard/mouse

laptop mode is a pain...

btw, views are on the num-pad:
'1' - front
'3' - side
'7' - top
'Ctrl + #' - inverse

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 24, 2011, 07:24:20 PM
Or you could ditch ur current stuff for now and work on BB with blackjacks :P

me and C-type codes don't get along

EDIT:
IDC if he's ahead of me honestly :)

I'm supporting WAAAY more formats than he is...
he'll have to add code to Brbx to support another file...

I'll only have to build a plugin for the file


I should have my TMP format finalized by the time I have around 30 formats supported ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

just a friendly bump for people who are interested :)

here's my UD'd TMP format spec:
http://tcll5850.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=umcrel&thread=81&page=1

there's still quite alot I need to do,
but I think the basic structures (for mesh object relations) are pretty much finished :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

woah... :o

these are some messed up values:

00 00 00 48 00 00 00 03
FF FF 00 00
00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
00 65 00 00
00 03 00 02 00 00 57 28 00 00 14 5C
00 60 00 00
00 01 00 02 00 00 57 50 00 00 16 5C
00 5D 00 00
00 00 00 03 00 00 56 84 00 00 18 5C


alright... I really wanna know how those work now >.>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

zomg 4 posts ina row u gon' get warned

...Those are some messed up values indeed.

@RTB: Good to see you could get a model imported successfully. See if you can find a model that throws an error though (so I know if I still have to fix it).

@Tcll
Next time you need to add information to your post, don't double/triple/quadruple post or I'll have to warn you.
It's unnecessary and space wasting.
Just edit your already existing post from now on.

@BlackJax96
How about the model I sent you?
Did you get it to import right?

Quote from: ds22 on May 24, 2011, 11:14:54 PM
@BlackJax96
How about the model I sent you?
Did you get it to import right?

No... I'm not sure what the problem is. The mesh just doesn't import. It might have to do with that UV modifier you applied.

How much would it effect the model if you would remove it?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 24, 2011, 11:09:26 PM
zomg 4 posts ina row u gon' get warned

hey, I've pointed out already

I have good reasons for multi-posting

NTM I'm admin of 4 forums other than my own...
I think I know how to handle myself ;)

Quote from: ds22 on May 24, 2011, 11:14:54 PM
@Tcll
Next time you need to add information to your post, don't double/triple/quadruple post or I'll have to warn you.
Just edit your already existing post.

I prbly could've edited my first post for the second

but the other 2 would still remain seperate
(leaving a triple post)
btw, how'd you like to be mod on my forum :af2:
I've known you for a while, and you follow rules good enough
NTM you're mod here :P

I don't have such demanding rules on my forum
they are a bit more technical though >.>
if you don't know something, just ask me ;)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

It doesn't matter what for reasons you might have for it, you aren't allowed to double/triple/quadruple post.
Next time you do it, you'll be warned.

Quotebtw, how'd you like to be mod on my forum
I'll have to think about it.

Going back op-topic...

Quote from: ds22 on May 24, 2011, 11:21:14 PM
How much would it effect the model if you would remove it?

I'm not sure, I'll try it later.