Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 29, 2011, 04:20:29 AM
What do you mean - discovery? You can PM me if necessary. :)

We cracked shaders (the stuff I posted above) :af:

I think the only thing left to figure out completely is polygons.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 29, 2011, 04:23:08 AM
We cracked shaders (the stuff I posted above) :af:

I think the only thing left to figure out completely is polygons.
I wish I could help. Shouldn't be too long right?
Alright, so after figuring out polygons will the program be released or what will happen?

Quote from: SmashClash on May 29, 2011, 04:24:32 AM
I wish I could help. Shouldn't be too long right?
Alright, so after figuring out polygons will the program be released or what will happen?

You kiddn?
Theres still saving and exporting, pluss the tutorials XP
It's gonna be a while before it gets done. maybe about mid-summer methinks :af2:

Ok, then:
To do(subjects):
Polygons
Saving(To make sure it doesn't corrupt the file and saves correctly)
Exporting
Tutorials with the release

Quote from: SmashClash on May 29, 2011, 04:49:00 AM
Ok, then:
To do(subjects):
Polygons
Saving(To make sure it doesn't corrupt the file and saves correctly)
Exporting
Tutorials with the release

Saving and exporting are basically the same thing.

Hmmm..

i can't wait to have official models of rather popular model hacks we have.

and a mid summer release isn't a bad idea. i mean during the summer is when Brawl hacks get a major spike.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on May 29, 2011, 04:40:26 AM
You kiddn?
Theres still saving and exporting, pluss the tutorials XP
It's gonna be a while before it gets done. maybe about mid-summer methinks :af2:

Tutorials are universal, google a 3d modeling tutorial.

Quote from: SmashClash on May 29, 2011, 04:49:00 AM
Ok, then:
To do(subjects):
Polygons
Saving(To make sure it doesn't corrupt the file and saves correctly)
Exporting
Tutorials with the release

Saving and exporting will be done when the MDL0 is correct, so that will naturally come upon the completion of the object blocks.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

Hey BJ, could you still send me the current modset? I found some more animatons to fix and I don't want to bother you with my dumb experiments so if I can fix them myself it'd be better  :af:

O_o oh [censored]... shaders is now added? great work!!!

hmm... so lets see... all thats left is... Polygons.... and fixing the save/export setting.. i think that'll work when the polygon bugs r fixed. :D


but still... would we be able to use this for stages also??
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: VILE on May 29, 2011, 05:09:01 AM
Tutorials are universal, google a 3d modeling tutorial.

Saving and exporting will be done when the MDL0 is correct, so that will naturally come upon the completion of the object blocks.

I meant for ripping/rigging a brawl characters bones to the character in the dae file >_>

Quote from: DSX8 on May 29, 2011, 12:09:28 PM
O_o oh [censored]... shaders is now added? great work!!!

hmm... so lets see... all thats left is... Polygons.... and fixing the save/export setting.. i think that'll work when the polygon bugs r fixed. :D


but still... would we be able to use this for stages also??
In fact, it'll be used for stages first, I'd guess!

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Yeah. I would imagine stages would take less bone structure work to get them working with Brawl.

Chaos Shrine, Dream's End, and Sky Fortress Bahamut, ho!

I think the first purpose of this convertor was for the stages, so it should work for the stages, especially as it should take less work to rig bones for a stage than for a character...


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!


[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.