Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

lol thanx :)
yeh... I'm tryin XD

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

So I rotated Ike's arm and I didn't like the change I made, so I undid it. With the undo button.

...and then I changed my mind, so I redid my action. With the redo button. :srs:

To your next question and/or statement: Yes, that's right. HECK YEAH!!!

I worked all day on the undo and redo buttons and they FINALLY WORK :af:
You can even use the shortcuts ctrl+z to undo and ctrl+y to redo!

I still have to fix a few things though.
You can also rename bones inside the model previewer too.

nice :D

I'm going to try to convert an MDL0 object in a more proper way once I finish this function >:)
... wait... these functions >.>

anyways...
after that I'll get to work on re-structureing the rest my plugins >:)

conversion should be made alot easier now that I have these functions :D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

June 12, 2011, 05:35:36 AM #1428 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:42:50 AM by MarioDK
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 12, 2011, 04:59:48 AM
So I rotated Ike's arm and I didn't like the change I made, so I undid it. With the undo button.

...and then I changed my mind, so I redid my action. With the redo button. :srs:

To your next question and/or statement: Yes, that's right. HECK YEAH!!!

I worked all day on the undo and redo buttons and they FINALLY WORK :af:
You can even use the shortcuts ctrl+z to undo and ctrl+y to redo!

I still have to fix a few things though.
You can also rename bones inside the model previewer too.
awesome!
that was just what i needed yearstarday (really hopes it gets done soon)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well...
looks like today's the day I'm getting booted off my computer...

my OS HDD's starting to go...
it's making sounds and what not...
so, I'll be setting up my other computer then >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 12, 2011, 04:59:48 AM
So I rotated Ike's arm and I didn't like the change I made, so I undid it. With the undo button.

...and then I changed my mind, so I redid my action. With the redo button. :srs:

To your next question and/or statement: Yes, that's right. HECK YEAH!!!

I worked all day on the undo and redo buttons and they FINALLY WORK :af:
You can even use the shortcuts ctrl+z to undo and ctrl+y to redo!

I still have to fix a few things though.
You can also rename bones inside the model previewer too.
Yay!

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 12, 2011, 04:59:48 AM
So I rotated Ike's arm and I didn't like the change I made, so I undid it. With the undo button.

...and then I changed my mind, so I redid my action. With the redo button. :srs:

To your next question and/or statement: Yes, that's right. HECK YEAH!!!

I worked all day on the undo and redo buttons and they FINALLY WORK :af:
You can even use the shortcuts ctrl+z to undo and ctrl+y to redo!

I still have to fix a few things though.
You can also rename bones inside the model previewer too.

OH MY GAWD! That is an awesome idea and an even better addition to brawlbox. You sir, have deffinatley won respect from me(again).

Will you be adding anything else to it before it is released?

Also, what else needs to be fixed for the undo/redo buttons? Just curious

Oh, and one last thing. Do you think you could change the undo/redo shortcuts to ctrl+b for going back a step, and ctrl+f for going forward a step? Just cause it would be easier. If its not too much trouble, i would really appreciate it. Then again, if it is too much to ask, i completely understand.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 12, 2011, 06:21:41 PM
OH MY GAWD! That is an awesome idea and an even better addition to brawlbox. You sir, have deffinatley won respect from me(again).

Will you be adding anything else to it before it is released?

Also, what else needs to be fixed for the undo/redo buttons? Just curious

Oh, and one last thing. Do you think you could change the undo/redo shortcuts to ctrl+b for going back a step, and ctrl+f for going forward a step? Just cause it would be easier. If its not too much trouble, i would really appreciate it. Then again, if it is too much to ask, i completely understand.
Ctrl+X = undo, Ctrl+Y = redo...
just like any other program :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

lol how about make it as simple and as efficient as possible? -> ctrl+z = undo, ctrl+shift+z = redo.  Its simple, quick, and easy. 
...

Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 12, 2011, 06:21:41 PM
OH MY GAWD! That is an awesome idea and an even better addition to brawlbox. You sir, have deffinatley won respect from me(again).

Will you be adding anything else to it before it is released?

Also, what else needs to be fixed for the undo/redo buttons? Just curious

Oh, and one last thing. Do you think you could change the undo/redo shortcuts to ctrl+b for going back a step, and ctrl+f for going forward a step? Just cause it would be easier. If its not too much trouble, i would really appreciate it. Then again, if it is too much to ask, i completely understand.

Yeah, I'm adding a few more things.

Atm, the undo button doesn't apply the value saved to it, it just leaves the box open for interpolation, and I'm trying to make sure that you can undo and redo and then do another action without messing up the save index (because when you do something, it makes a "save" for undo and redo, and the save index is incremented or decremented to retrieve the correct save that was just set).

@Everyone:
I'm not changing the undo and redo buttons. It's CTRL+Z to undo, and CTRL+Y to redo. No complaining :P

*complain complain complain*

Awesome work. :D
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Hum, what buttons need to be pressed for undo and redo is not really important as long as these buttons are present on all keyboards, the function itself is more important, so good job!


Oh bomb, no one understands you. You have to be expressive with your feelings. Don't worry, Philia will help you with that. Fu fu fu fu....

Kitare, Saitan no Ikazuchi! Ikare, sousei no daichi! Ribaasukuruseidaaa!

well, I'm gonna be down for a few days...
the only CD drive I had that could read my XP-home installation just went up in smoke ;_;

I just rmbr'd why I hated my 5-in-1 XP installation disk...
"Manifest error on line 0"
(MicrosoftCommonControls.man)
^this disk had 4 XP pro, and 1 XP home installations DX>

hopefully I can get this last disk I found working...
just XP is all...

if not, I'll be down longer than I thought...

luckily I still have my Wii though...

<.< this install seems to be working :af:

I'll be on soon if it finishes ;)

IDC about the 30 days, as I'm getting a cracked XP pro install >:)

XP pro...
the best OS to ever exist >:D

anyways... so I'll be on soon :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 12, 2011, 09:51:01 PM
Yeah, I'm adding a few more things.

Atm, the undo button doesn't apply the value saved to it, it just leaves the box open for interpolation, and I'm trying to make sure that you can undo and redo and then do another action without messing up the save index (because when you do something, it makes a "save" for undo and redo, and the save index is incremented or decremented to retrieve the correct save that was just set).

@Everyone:
I'm not changing the undo and redo buttons. It's CTRL+Z to undo, and CTRL+Y to redo. No complaining :P

What else will you be adding to this modset(if it will be considered an official BrlBx MdSt)?

Ah, so it is close, but still has 1 or 2 bugs/errors. Hey, you'll get there soon though. :)
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Could you possibly add importing for STR0s, CLR0s, VIS0s, and AnmSexSrt?

FC: 2191-7379-6272