Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on June 24, 2011, 08:30:56 PMscrew set dates >:O you can never meet them. lol
That's why there are estimations.

indeed true...

at least i hope this will be the B-O-M-B!!!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

just a test:

it's a Trophie... so you don't get confused

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on June 24, 2011, 10:47:17 PMjust a test:
who is that Pokemon?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it looks awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

>:3 FINALLY!
I could NEVER get a decent conversion out of this one:

but look at it now >D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


I'm starting to get convinced now ;D
just two more trophies to test 8)


you'll never guess the next one I'm testing >D

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Riachu?
(So that's a trophy converter?)

FC: 2191-7379-6272

told ya you'd never guess it XD

I actually had to make a small change to my code to support him :/

only 1 last trophy to test, and then a few more players before making a new thread on Emutalk
(the home where Melee conversion started)

that is... if the site still exists...
I've been having some trouble getting to it recently...






_______________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: ForOhFor Error on June 24, 2011, 11:32:49 PMRiachu? (So that's a trophy converter?)
it's a player converter as well,
but it doesn't apply transforms yet...

here's how the tree goes:

base_node
-bone
--data
---object
----vectors
---material
----textures

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Could this be used to extract Kraid?  :>.>:
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

and for the final trophy:


gonna get 4 player files next





_______________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on June 25, 2011, 12:45:47 AMCould this be used to extract Kraid?  :>.>:

well, not from the stage... yet...
I'm getting there though ;)

if my guess is correct (as I havn't really looked into stages),
the stages should contain a bunch of DAT and possibly TPL files...
if that's right, Kraid should be easy to get :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

 :yay:
Married: N/A | Dad: LenSho | Bros: dRage ~ Robz ~ Oizen ~ Vish | Nephew ~ Seraph

Quote from: Tcll on June 25, 2011, 12:38:19 AMtold ya you'd never guess it XD I actually had to make a small change to my code to support him :/ only 1 last trophy to test, and then a few more players before making a new thread on Emutalk (the home where Melee conversion started) that is... if the site still exists... I've been having some trouble getting to it recently... _______________________________________________________________________________________ it's a player converter as well, but it doesn't apply transforms yet... here's how the tree goes: base_node -bone --data ---object ----vectors ---material ----textures
is it ok to be super Hyped now?

if you can get Melee dr. mario with his animations in Brawl i can make a Moveset for him(ofc over a other then Mario)have just waited for a good Dr. mario :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later