Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: LordNOaH on June 26, 2011, 03:39:31 AMHow'd you do that?  Materials1 in brawlbox terms?  Thats been known for awhile.
no

I edited the node structures (Materials2) :)

EDIT:
but there are parts of the materials such as the shaders that havn't been figured out yet

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Tcll, go back to your chat.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

I think I figured out the weights Tcll.
Zephiel:
You know what I really like on my stack smash?
Texture updates.

Androu1:
@Zephiel: “your” Stack Smash?

well, I've gotten it back to looking decent :af:

all that's left is the FS eyes
I'll be releasing a beta2 on HCBH for those who want to DL ;)


and tell me on the chat vile :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Some things you should know about the demo:

I just built in an animation porter. It literally ports animations from one character to another as best as possible. I'm sure you'll find it handy, just remember that it can't do everything perfectly. Sometimes you'll see that some bone's rotations and translations will be off by a little or a lot, but that's an un-fixable problem. If you're porting an animation from one biped to another then you shouldn't have too many, if any, problems. Besides, you can fix those problems yourself, lazy :P Now you won't have a good reason why your imported models are in T-pose :af:
Just right click the animation you want to port, open the model the animation works normally for, and Brawlbox does (most of, if not all) the rest!

Also, still haven't finished fixing the undo and redo buttons. They are a little bit glitchy, but for the most part they work.

No Kinect abilities yet, so the button is disabled. The vertices button you can try out, but it doesn't have any use at the moment, and it's EXTREMELY SLOW...

Another thing, you'll notice that animations run faster when you toggle bones off. The bone rotating function is amazing so I kept it in the modset, but it slows down brawlbox a lot. I didn't want to remove it, so I made a compromise by un-rendering all the invisible depth spheres when you toggle the bones on and off. You'll notice animations run as fast as they do in game also (Just a little bit faster than 63d)

Everything I say that's done in the OP is included in the demo. Just remember, everything having to do with saving mdl0s doesn't really work. Just be aware of that. As long as you don't open the mdl0's directory, you should be able to save it fine.

Just remember, the demo still has some problems, so use it at your own risk. It's not my fault if you screw something up lol

Download the Demo:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20067

Phew it takes a long time setting up all the posts and stuff with the Brawlvault all at once.


i already notice dosmehting :P

if you open up a file, (idk if its fo rbralw models also, )but I exported my amy mdl0 (over d3) and it became currupted, along with the .pac. so just a warning to those wiht mario adn sonic at the olympic winter gfames mdl0s.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 27, 2011, 09:13:00 PMi already notice dosmehting :P if you open up a file, (idk if its fo rbralw models also, )but I exported my amy mdl0 (over d3) and it became currupted, along with the .pac. so just a warning to those wiht mario adn sonic at the olympic winter gfames mdl0s.
This post^ has so much random letters and incorrect spellings. Can you fix it? lol :P

Quote from: SonicBrawler on June 27, 2011, 09:13:00 PM
i already notice dosmehting :P

if you open up a file, (idk if its fo rbralw models also, )but I exported my amy mdl0 (over d3) and it became currupted, along with the .pac. so just a warning to those wiht mario adn sonic at the olympic winter gfames mdl0s.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 27, 2011, 09:05:07 PMJust remember, everything having to do with saving mdl0s doesn't really work. Just be aware of that. As long as you don't open the mdl0's directory, you should be able to save it fine.

;)

In the BrawlBox that was just released is it possible to have the bone rotater appear without the bone lines?

No, I removed that because the invisible depth orbs that enabled that slowed down Brawlbox a LOT. Animations wouldn't play at full speed. It was a compromise I had to make :/

I have a question :

It's possible to create all bone on all animation with one click?

Quote from: KTH on June 27, 2011, 09:25:29 PM
I have a question :

It's possible to create all bone on all animation with one click?

What do you mean

Oh God This Is Awesome! :D Thanks BlackJax This Is Great,Nice,Awesome,Amazing
:happy:
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.