Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 29, 2011, 01:38:38 AM
I don't wanna save.
I just wanna test the importing.

There is one error I need to fix for importing. For some reason, sometimes bone names don't match up with the bone array at the beginning of <library_controllers> so instead of returning a bone, it returns null. I'm still trying to figure out why...

I know I'm bringing it up again, but does the demo work with Pokepark Wii models?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on June 29, 2011, 03:10:21 AM
I know I'm bringing it up again, but does the demo work with Pokepark Wii models?

I'm pretty sure Tcll's Pachi model is from Pokepark Wii, and Pachi's string offsets are way off from the actual string. You can open the models, but all the string will be null.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 29, 2011, 03:20:09 AM
I'm pretty sure Tcll's Pachi model is from Pokepark Wii, and Pachi's string offsets are way off from the actual string. You can open the models, but all the string will be null.
OK. I'll wait then.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Pokepark uses v11 MDL0's
I'm working on support for v8-v12 on my converter,
but that's when I actually get the chance to work on it again -.-*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

when i was useing this version my motionpac became curruprt... idk if it was me or brawlbox but it shouldnt have happend...
that motion file was very important is their a way to fix it? if u could help pm me
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

prbly was Brbx...

it was a beta after all, so there's bound to be bugs...
especially with exporting.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: lithium on June 29, 2011, 11:03:23 AM
when i was useing this version my motionpac became curruprt... idk if it was me or brawlbox but it shouldnt have happend...
that motion file was very important is their a way to fix it? if u could help pm me

You sure its not the brawlbox? Try the one you used beforee this with the same files see if they are still corrupted.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


btw Blackjax98

are you going to a Guide for the new BrawlBox with all the new things and how to use them?

also as soon you got it to work the .dae to mld0 importer guide for that + get a Model to have a Brawl char. boneset
i can´t wait to get a real model of  Goku into brawl and hope fully with cp. falcon´s boneset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on June 29, 2011, 06:50:26 PM
btw Blackjax98

are you going to a Guide for the new BrawlBox with all the new things and how to use them?

also as soon you got it to work the .dae to mld0 importer guide for that + get a Model to have a Brawl char. boneset
i can´t wait to get a real model of  Goku into brawl and hope fully with cp. falcon´s boneset

Ok I'll make a typed tutorial for the new Demo things I've added and when I get an imported model to work in Brawl, I'll make a video tutorial for that and rigging models.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 29, 2011, 07:04:17 PMOk I'll make a typed tutorial for the new Demo things I've added and when I get an imported model to work in Brawl, I'll make a video tutorial for that and rigging models.
awesome just that i needed(for get DBZ models :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Just made a minor update:
Way more options on the context menu (right click one of the trans or rotate labels).


And now you have to hold control and press left or right in the input box, and it will subtract or add 90 instead.

June 29, 2011, 08:29:18 PM #1692 Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 08:33:19 PM by MarioDK
blackjax96 did i tell you
you is awesome?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Can you make it so you can export a certain bone animation from every animation? For example exporting all the HeadN animations.
And, if possible, adding an automatic importer to reimport the exported animations to new corresponding renamed bones.

This would make one-slot size-mods a 2-click process.