Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LookItsLink on June 29, 2011, 08:51:32 PM
Can you make it so you can export a certain bone animation from every animation? For example exporting all the HeadN animations.
And, if possible, adding an automatic importer to reimport the exported animations to new corresponding renamed bones.

This would make one-slot size-mods a 2-click process.

One slot size mods already are a two click process. Just click the Scale All button, enter a non-existent name, and it will create the bone entry in each animation and scale it. Then all you have to do is edit the bone you want to scale to match that bone name.

Exporting and re-importing a CHR0 entry might be harder than it sounds too.

BlackJax96 : So you can add Translation on when he create Bone on all animation plz?

Quote from: KTH on June 29, 2011, 09:58:32 PM
BlackJax96 : So you can add Translation on when he create Bone on all animation plz?

K.


June 30, 2011, 01:37:54 AM #1699 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 02:05:37 AM by lithium
so ya i dont think it was the exporting that had currupted my file
becuse i could save it just fine untill i switched an animation that i have used a few times
but this time when i was useing this version and siwtched that animation
a window showed up with alot of text that i didnt understand and when i tried saveing again (i think but cant remmember for sure) it told me some kind of corruption had happened...
now... what i think happened was that i some how made the file larger and resulting in the issues as that motion pac was larger then the other versions of the same motion pac
the main issue tho is i relly like this version of brawl box but it has corrupted numerous files (just motion pac not model files) and now im scared to use it
@blakjax98- so i dont think it was the exporting that was the issue... also i need to do a one size slot for a charmander hack
will lookitslink idea work? it would help alot
@lookitslink- ur working on lizardman??? cant wait to see that got any previews???
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Quote from: lithium on June 30, 2011, 01:37:54 AM
@lookitslink- ur working on lizardman??? cant wait to see that got any previews???
Wrong thread dude :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i was asking him for a link to the right thread... that is if one even exsists  :>.>:
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -


thanks overloard =)
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

Umm..... I'm trying to use this set to get offsets and something isn't adding up.

Is the Mdl0 offset displayed in decimal? If so, then why is the offset not lining up with the data?

For example, the Mdl0 offset displayed is -73824....

June 30, 2011, 03:03:23 AM #1705 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 03:14:31 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 30, 2011, 02:55:24 AM
Umm..... I'm trying to use this set to get offsets and something isn't adding up.

Is the Mdl0 offset displayed in decimal? If so, then why is the offset not lining up with the data?

For example, the Mdl0 offset displayed is -73824....


Did the model rebuild? If the model rebuilt, that's probably why... If not, I have no idea why the mdl0 offset is so off. All the mdl0 offsets are the same as 63d for me.

Ok KTH, I added your request and even moar.
Just under the Scale All button is now the Edit All button. When you click it, you get this epic window:


Checking "Replace" will erase all keyframes and place 1 keyframe at the first frame with your values.
Checking "Add" will add your values to every keyframe.
Checking "Subtract" will subtract your values from every keyframe.
If you don't want to edit a certain value, just check "Add" and put 0 as the value.

I didn't rebuild. All I did was open it in the .pac file.
It's Ness' model BTW.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 30, 2011, 03:41:05 AM
I didn't rebuild. All I did was open it in the .pac file.
It's Ness' model BTW.

Check it against 63d, they should be the same. (If not, I'll check it out)

Sorreh Im a Noob,  but ,

are any closer to DAE To MDL0 Conversion? :3
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

June 30, 2011, 03:51:16 AM #1709 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:00:35 AM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 30, 2011, 03:45:30 AM
Check it against 63d, they should be the same. (If not, I'll check it out)

I'm looking at the shaders, which I don't think are really displayed in older versions.... Are they labeled Materials2?

I found another way to go to the area. I used the Mdl0 offset and convert that to hex and the Ctrl+F the result, only with less FFs.