Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 54 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 30, 2011, 04:03:55 AM #1710 Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 04:04:47 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Mikuru Asahina on June 30, 2011, 03:47:22 AM
Sorreh Im a Noob,  but ,

are any closer to DAE To MDL0 Conversion? :3

Closer than we were before XD

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on June 30, 2011, 03:51:16 AM
I'm looking at the shaders, which I don't think are really displayed in older versions.... Are they labeled Materials2?

I found another way to go to the area. I used the Mdl0 offset and convert that to hex and the Ctrl+F the result, only with less FFs.

K, glad you figured it out.
(And yeah, they're mat2)

umm... Nodes (Materials2) are a pain to figure out DX

the Shaders are like the Nodes, but they're in the materials.

I've noticed the Nodes have structures...
I have 2 structures documented on my forum,
and I even posted progress earlier about adding a Node to my DPv4 hack

EDIT:
actually...
my HexEdit MDL0 template should take you to the offset and point out the datablock and header values.

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 30, 2011, 04:03:55 AMCloser than we were before XD

XD

Well at leaste were closer. :P
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.

OK. I changed the Flag of Ness' first shader to 6 and.......
Basically, it made Ness all black like Dark Link and any instance where he would have an overlaying color made him flash white.

See for yourself.
http://www.mediafire.com/?9oe9vew298lfm7k
http://www.mediafire.com/?2b4uvgrz7oncrtr

So if one-size character size mods are now a two click process, how easy would it be to turn that Ivysaur -> Venasaur Mod into an actual life-sized venasaur and not a tiny guy.

Or even the tiny Blastoise.

Or even the Charmeleon that couldn't be resized.

Why has no one thought of putting this to use yet?!

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on June 30, 2011, 07:54:35 AMSo if one-size character size mods are now a two click process, how easy would it be to turn that Ivysaur -> Venasaur Mod into an actual life-sized venasaur and not a tiny guy. Or even the tiny Blastoise. Or even the Charmeleon that couldn't be resized. Why has no one thought of putting this to use yet?!

"Woah Ya Lost Me There With Your Hip Young Lingo Son."
Keep studying the greats honey, I'm one of them.
KCMM Alumn.








I was saying we need to see some size mods applied to these guys.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 30, 2011, 03:03:23 AM
Did the model rebuild? If the model rebuilt, that's probably why... If not, I have no idea why the mdl0 offset is so off. All the mdl0 offsets are the same as 63d for me.

Ok KTH, I added your request and even moar.
Just under the Scale All button is now the Edit All button. When you click it, you get this epic window:


Checking "Replace" will erase all keyframes and place 1 keyframe at the first frame with your values.
Checking "Add" will add your values to every keyframe.
Checking "Subtract" will subtract your values from every keyframe.
If you don't want to edit a certain value, just check "Add" and put 0 as the value.

Excellent.
/mr.burns

BTW, are you going to add PAT0 edition in this modset?

Quote from: spiderjjr45 on June 30, 2011, 08:37:46 AM







I was saying we need to see some size mods applied to these guys.

Dude, Charmeleon resize was on BrawlVault.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 30, 2011, 03:03:23 AM
Did the model rebuild? If the model rebuilt, that's probably why... If not, I have no idea why the mdl0 offset is so off. All the mdl0 offsets are the same as 63d for me.

Ok KTH, I added your request and even moar.
Just under the Scale All button is now the Edit All button. When you click it, you get this epic window:


Checking "Replace" will erase all keyframes and place 1 keyframe at the first frame with your values.
Checking "Add" will add your values to every keyframe.
Checking "Subtract" will subtract your values from every keyframe.
If you don't want to edit a certain value, just check "Add" and put 0 as the value.


*facepalm* REALLY BJ?!?!?! THATS what i was trying to explain to you on Tcll's chat, when i was saying to pick a bone, pick one rotation, translation, or scale to edit, and choose how much to edit each frame by!!! But NOW you add it...... -_____-

Son....I am dissapoint in yew :srs:

Also, BJ i have a question. Do you think you could fix the issue with the pokepark models bone structure and the port animation button soon? The reason i ask is because now that i think about it, if i just port Venusaur over ivy from pokepark, rename the bones, and port the animations from ivy to venu, the we will have a PERFECT import of venusaur within pretty much a day
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: KTH on June 30, 2011, 01:49:53 PM
Dude, Charmeleon resize was on BrawlVault.

Ah but that's not a one-slot size mod.



Quote from: LordNOaH on June 30, 2011, 06:29:08 PM
tcll, can you link me to your chat?

tcll5850.hostoi.com

BUT he wont be there any time soon. So its pretty much dead for now.
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I dunno 'bout you guys but I've ported almost half of ZSS's moveset over to Nel using the animation porter and the other stuff.
Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 04:19:35 PM
*facepalm* REALLY BJ?!?!?! THATS what i was trying to explain to you on Tcll's chat, when i was saying to pick a bone, pick one rotation, translation, or scale to edit, and choose how much to edit each frame by!!! But NOW you add it...... -_____-

Son....I am dissapoint in yew :srs:

Also, BJ i have a question. Do you think you could fix the issue with the pokepark models bone structure and the port animation button soon? The reason i ask is because now that i think about it, if i just port Venusaur over ivy from pokepark, rename the bones, and port the animations from ivy to venu, the we will have a PERFECT import of venusaur within pretty much a day

There's nothing wrong with the port animation button and nothing wrong with anything's bone structure. Son, I am disappoint in U!