Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on June 30, 2011, 09:06:08 PM
I dunno 'bout you guys but I've ported almost half of ZSS's moveset over to Nel using the animation porter and the other stuff.
There's nothing wrong with the port animation button and nothing wrong with anything's bone structure. Son, I am disappoint in U!

What i mean is that whenever i open a pokepark model in your brlbx, it only reads the first bone
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: xxmasal22xx on June 30, 2011, 09:55:18 PM
What i mean is that whenever i open a pokepark model in your brlbx, it only reads the first bone

Don't add bones with FW's bone adder, zomg. It literally copies the entire MDL0 and pastes it at the end and then modifies that one's bone structure. It's extremely unstable.

Pokepark models open fine for me when I open the raw models btw.

What about ones hexed for Brawl, like the floats in my stage?


I think the MDL0 viewer is broken:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Left: BrawlBox Modset 4.2
Right: BrawlBox 0.64 Modset Demo (Date: 29.06.2011 20:01)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

July 01, 2011, 01:15:03 AM #1730 Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 01:23:27 AM by BlackJax96
Can you send me that model?
nvm it happens for practically every model in common5.pac :srs:

Why am I getting a JIT Debugging Error in new bb when I try to port an animation =_=;

Am I supposed to open the mdl0 of the character I'm porting to or the one I'm porting from...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 01, 2011, 01:49:38 AM
Why am I getting a JIT Debugging Error in new bb when I try to port an animation =_=;

Am I supposed to open the mdl0 of the character I'm porting to or the one I'm porting from...

From, and you shouldn't get an error even if you open the wrong model...

i got a idea for this Brawlbox maybe it sounds impossible but i think it is not:
fuse PSA with Brawlbox so we can preview hitboxes, click on a bone if we wanted to add dmg/GFX on that bone so we dont have to use a hex converter or something like that for find the bone we wanted to add a hitbox or GFX on
and also do so Brawlbox can show us something like Articles
if like we put a hammer over Side-B cape for mario we can see hammer is on RhaveN bone
then it will be alot easyer to make animations if we wanted a Animation for a hammer attack so we can see the hammer while we make Animation for the hammer attack mario
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that sounds epic. but is it possible?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If Tabuu's development continued it would be. :/

too bad it will not be continued
long time age it has be updated
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'll tell you right now,
it's a future idea we had a while back :)
although, it won't be PSA, but more of an actual logic editor...

one of my future project plans is a script editor for editing rel files

I'm cancelling my logic brick editor simply because I'm not that good of a GUI programmer DX

I could program a text editor/compiler (would compile upon Ctrl+S (save)) with syntax highlighting...
that shouldn't be too hard :)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

meaning....
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if porting Animations
the porter do so ThrowN´s keyframes is not they where it should be

and thats makes it hard to port throws/Catchs Animations
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later