Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TruePhilosopher on July 30, 2011, 05:41:07 AM
So let me get this straight...we're going to have DoA characters soon? Hahahaha! Sweet.  :af2: At any rate I'm assuming the quality of the model won't show up as well on the Wii than it did on the 360?  I don't really care that much as long as it looks good.

Does this converter have any benefit to models that are already .mdl0?  I would like to know a little more about it so I can understand the greatness to come.  ;D


I dunno how DOA4 models will look like in-game. I guess we'll find out, eh? ;)
I've already started ripping Hitomi and Ayane:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The model rebuilder can rebuild existing MDL0s so you can change the bone structure and stuff.

Quote from: DMG. Velia on July 30, 2011, 05:58:27 AM
The pic of Nel on reply 2272...



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH~!!!!

Indeed. :srs:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 30, 2011, 01:25:02 PM
If I import a characters skeleton, does it still matter who I'm importing it over?
For example, use ZSS's bones over ike... well import alpha over ike with ZSS's bones...

Cause I am NOT putting on her with someone with such a lame ass limit...

No, just give the model any skeleton and you're good to go to port over any character.

Quote from: Gotenks on July 30, 2011, 06:02:51 PM
btw with that model rebuilder is it already possible to get a boneset from a other char. just with model rebuilder Brawlbox if so kid Goku import over Luigi getting Ness“s boneset+bones in tail/maybe hair :D
so i can use him as a future project i will work on Kid goku over Ness(not Lucas since i getting Gotenks over him)

Nope, not until we can build an MDL0 from scratch. :vyse:

ok so i still need to wait :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay, so I just change the apropriate bone indexes to those of the character I'm putting her over right?

I can't wait till this is finished, cause then I might be able to make a king bokoblin over DX3 with probably one of the alloy's bonesets.

I wonder if I'll be able to add a bone to the chest so I can make the boobs bounce in the animations, via the actual animations of course.

BTW BJ: is it possible to import a rigged character from 3DS Max into another 3D rendering program, such as Daz 3D studio? ^+^

Would be epic if I could get my DOA girls in some custom renders using Daz instead of 3DS max XD

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on July 30, 2011, 06:19:20 PM
Okay, so I just change the apropriate bone indexes to those of the character I'm putting her over right?

I wonder if I'll be able to add a bone to the chest so I can make the boobs bounce in the animations, via the actual animations of course.

BTW BJ: is it possible to import a rigged character from 3DS Max into another 3D rendering program, such as Daz 3D studio? ^+^

Yes.
I'm pretty sure Mariokart does that in the third or fourth video I sent you :srs:

Probably, Google it.

Okay cool, I'll have to try that out XD
Also, how do I modify the size/length etc of a bone in the biped skeleton?
I think I saw a video on rigging in 3DS max (not import related) but I dunno...

I know you go into figure mode, but whatever I do I can't resize/edit the bones in any way except rotating them...

Random find:
Bomberman Blast has MDL0 files :happy:

why am I so happy?
BMB has the best BM model to revamp for my series (:<
(gonna make him look exactly like the image of Brawl BM)

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Old news, there is even a Bomberman Blast based stage somewhere around here.

edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5128
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 30, 2011, 09:19:17 PMOld news, there is even a Bomberman Blast based stage somewhere around here. edit: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=5128
that's BML... not BMB

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

I could have promised they have an identical grass-based grid-less stage minus the background in Bomberman Blast. But it's old news anyway, information about MDL0s in Bomberman Blast has been here for a long time.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Quote from: Jaklub on July 30, 2011, 09:26:06 PMI could have promised they have an identical grass-based grid-less stage minus the background in Bomberman Blast. But it's old news anyway, information about MDL0s in Bomberman Blast has been here for a long time.
oh... ok...
*sighs at failure* *facepalm*

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Progress report :af2:



This rig is of course for Daz Studio if I can get her to import properly.

I'll wait for that tutorial on brawl bones before I attempt to import her into BB...

I think I found error when I tried exporting other version of MDL0 with your BrawlBox V.64 Modest 1 and I tried Put in Older version of BrawlBox.... and I got this error

that MDL0 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii....

I think texture is glitched with Older BrawlBox.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 01, 2011, 08:14:08 AM
I think I found error when I tried exporting other version of MDL0 with your BrawlBox V.64 Modest 1 and I tried Put in Older version of BrawlBox.... and I got this error

that MDL0 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii....

I think texture is glitched with Older BrawlBox.
ya i get that also
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Sometimes that happens to me with the new modset...
Just keep closing the model previewer (not BB) and reopening it, eventually the model will show up.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 01, 2011, 08:14:08 AM
I think I found error when I tried exporting other version of MDL0 with your BrawlBox V.64 Modest 1 and I tried Put in Older version of BrawlBox.... and I got this error

that MDL0 from New Super Mario Bros. Wii....

I think texture is glitched with Older BrawlBox.

Export that MDL0 from the pac/brres file with my modset and then export the same MDL0 from the same pac/brres with another Brawlbox and then compare the differences in a hex editor. I'm guessing the texture relocation groups weren't edited properly.

I don't see why there would be errors when it's using the same method to export as the old Brawlbox though. It should be fine when the model rebuilder is working in Modset 2.