Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 18, 2011, 02:31:58 AM
This^

I remember seeing much worse....
This with giga bowsers animations for instance is very creepy <.<

You made me remember some sick stuff from animation swaps :srs:
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


lolz i've never bothered trying out creepy stuff on BB.... except for that ganonchu... and giving mario ganons animations
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 18, 2011, 01:15:38 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is the hair a seperate object from the face? If not, have you tried disabling the face texture? Does the hair texture show up?

Oh btw you guys haven't seen the worst. I've seen weighting contortions, weighting explosions, vertex explosions, primitives screwing up, primitive explosions, polygons that stretch out to infinity, etc. U guys ain't seen nothin'

so true... we havent... but u've seen worse cause u've been testing out the DAE's into BB :>.>:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on August 18, 2011, 03:12:12 AM
so true... we havent... but u've seen worse cause u've been testing out the DAE's into BB :>.>:

Not only DAEs, but on regular MDL0s too.

The following image is one of the many things I have encountered.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol

I have no [censored]ing idea what the hell is going on in this thread anymore, since there's so many pages daily.

I more than lol'd at what you said in the post above, though.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2011, 03:16:30 AM
Not only DAEs, but on regular MDL0s too.

The following image is one of the many things I have encountered.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


lol
DEAR LORD THAT IS... A TOTAL DISASTER ZONE!!! D=
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ItalianStallion on August 18, 2011, 03:23:33 AM
I have no [censored]ing idea what the hell is going on in this thread anymore, since there's so many pages daily.

I more than lol'd at what you said in the post above, though.

Indeed.

Quote from: DSX8 on August 18, 2011, 03:31:17 AM
DEAR LORD THAT IS... A TOTAL DISASTER ZONE!!! D=

Indeed.

August 18, 2011, 04:54:30 AM #2783 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 05:43:13 AM by Rydia (PsoBB)
Holy crap! RTB posted =D anyways Good luck hun! Don't stress yourself and keep the codes clean. We all are rooting for ya ^_^

edit: Kind of an "off the wall" question but here it goes: One of my irritations about the Bone clicking is when I wanna click one bone, I accedently click a different one (usually when 2 are extreamly close). I was wondering if you could program it to when I hide a bone node, that it can not be clicked?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Is the DAE to MDL0 converter is soon finished? I'm willing to use a Dissidia Final Fantasy texture that I have as a DAE, but can't seem to find another DAE to MDL0 converter. Anyone knows of a DAE to BRRES converter?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on August 18, 2011, 11:09:40 AM
Is the DAE to MDL0 converter is soon finished? I'm willing to use a Dissidia Final Fantasy texture that I have as a DAE, but can't seem to find another DAE to MDL0 converter. Anyone knows of a DAE to BRRES converter?
no, this is the first one DAE to MDL0 converter.
there is a OBJ to MDL0 converter to MKWii hack but that's way to buggy
Stupid Tinypic :C

So it's not finished yet...I'll still have to wait :-[
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

there's still quite alot to figure out about the MDL0 format >_>
(alot of the stuff is still unknown)

you may check my resource thread if you're curious as to what needs to be figured out :)

EDIT:
hey BJ ;D
you're gonna <3 <3 what I found :happy:

//
// Texture Environment
//
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE0, GX_TEXCOORD0, GX_TEXMAP0, GX_COLOR0A0);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE1, GX_TEXCOORD1, GX_TEXMAP1, GX_COLOR0A0);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE2, GX_TEXCOORD2, GX_TEXMAP2, GX_COLOR0A0);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE3, GX_TEXCOORD3, GX_TEXMAP3, GX_COLOR0A0);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE4, GX_TEXCOORD4, GX_TEXMAP4, GX_COLOR0A0);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE5, GX_TEXCOORD5, GX_TEXMAP5, GX_COLOR0A0);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE6, GX_TEXCOORD6, GX_TEXMAP6, GX_COLOR0A0);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE7, GX_TEXCOORD7, GX_TEXMAP7, GX_COLOR0A0);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE8, GX_TEXCOORD_NULL, GX_TEXMAP_NULL, GX_COLOR_NULL);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE9, GX_TEXCOORD_NULL, GX_TEXMAP_NULL, GX_COLOR_NULL);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE10,GX_TEXCOORD_NULL, GX_TEXMAP_NULL, GX_COLOR_NULL);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE11,GX_TEXCOORD_NULL, GX_TEXMAP_NULL, GX_COLOR_NULL);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE12,GX_TEXCOORD_NULL, GX_TEXMAP_NULL, GX_COLOR_NULL);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE13,GX_TEXCOORD_NULL, GX_TEXMAP_NULL, GX_COLOR_NULL);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE14,GX_TEXCOORD_NULL, GX_TEXMAP_NULL, GX_COLOR_NULL);
GXSetTevOrder(GX_TEVSTAGE15,GX_TEXCOORD_NULL, GX_TEXMAP_NULL, GX_COLOR_NULL);
GXSetNumTevStages(1);
GXSetTevOp(GX_TEVSTAGE0, GX_REPLACE);
GXSetAlphaCompare(GX_ALWAYS, 0, GX_AOP_AND, GX_ALWAYS, 0);
GXSetZTexture(GX_ZT_DISABLE, GX_TF_Z8, 0);

for (i = GX_TEVSTAGE0; i < GX_MAX_TEVSTAGE; i++) {
GXSetTevKColorSel((GXTevStageID) i, GX_TEV_KCSEL_1_4 );
GXSetTevKAlphaSel((GXTevStageID) i, GX_TEV_KASEL_1 );
GXSetTevSwapMode ((GXTevStageID) i, GX_TEV_SWAP0, GX_TEV_SWAP0 );
}
GXSetTevSwapModeTable(GX_TEV_SWAP0,
GX_CH_RED, GX_CH_GREEN, GX_CH_BLUE, GX_CH_ALPHA);
GXSetTevSwapModeTable(GX_TEV_SWAP1,
GX_CH_RED, GX_CH_RED, GX_CH_RED, GX_CH_ALPHA);
GXSetTevSwapModeTable(GX_TEV_SWAP2,
GX_CH_GREEN, GX_CH_GREEN, GX_CH_GREEN, GX_CH_ALPHA);
GXSetTevSwapModeTable(GX_TEV_SWAP3,
GX_CH_BLUE, GX_CH_BLUE, GX_CH_BLUE, GX_CH_ALPHA);

// Indirect Textures.
for (i = GX_TEVSTAGE0; i < GX_MAX_TEVSTAGE; i++) {
GXSetTevDirect((GXTevStageID) i);
}
GXSetNumIndStages(0);
GXSetIndTexCoordScale( GX_INDTEXSTAGE0, GX_ITS_1, GX_ITS_1 );
GXSetIndTexCoordScale( GX_INDTEXSTAGE1, GX_ITS_1, GX_ITS_1 );
GXSetIndTexCoordScale( GX_INDTEXSTAGE2, GX_ITS_1, GX_ITS_1 );
GXSetIndTexCoordScale( GX_INDTEXSTAGE3, GX_ITS_1, GX_ITS_1 );


[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

OMG! That nell recolor looks so epiccc XD
U should release it to the vault for lolzies XD

"Explodeded nell is exploded, enjoy~"
XD

You want scary, try peach with exploded polygons and gbowsers moveset *shudder*

What's the codes things you posted, Tcll? What does it means? Also, is there any program that can export 3d files to .brres? 'Cause I'll really need one, if there's any.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(