Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Rydia (PsoBB) on August 18, 2011, 11:27:20 PM
Lol ok then XD Good to have an answer at the very lest. It's not a requierment, just kind of a helpful thing to me. Keep up your amazing work though =3

Oh I have a lot of helpful things in store for the future of the animation editor/model previewer. Many. 8) Don't worry. >:3

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2011, 11:32:08 PM
Oh I have a lot of helpful things in store for the future of the animation editor/model previewer. Many. 8) Don't worry. >:3

You almost make it sound easy :P
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



How do you port animations with the current released version? I tried and when I open the .mdl0 it says unhandled exception.


Quote from: SmashClash on August 18, 2011, 11:43:18 PM
How do you port animations with the current released version? I tried and when I open the .mdl0 it says unhandled exception.

I dunno, you shouldn't get errors. Wait for Brawlbox v0.65 or somethin' I guess.

Quote from: SmashClash on August 18, 2011, 11:43:18 PM
How do you port animations with the current released version? I tried and when I open the .mdl0 it says unhandled exception.

You pick the model of the character who's animation you're porting to, not from....

For example, I want to port an animation to wolf, so I need wolfs mdlo to open with the animation porter.

At least I think that's right *facepalm* if it isn't.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on August 18, 2011, 11:46:27 PMYou pick the model of the character who's animation you're porting to, not from.... For example, I want to port an animation to wolf, so I need wolfs mdlo to open with the animation porter. At least I think that's right *facepalm* if it isn't.
I did that. If you guys want to know what I'm trying to port, it is Snake's AttackDash. I'm making a DownTilt for Gotenks.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2011, 11:45:30 PMI dunno, you shouldn't get errors. Wait for Brawlbox v0.65 or somethin' I guess.
Ok, I wish I knew how long that would take. :o

Have you been getting a JIT debugging error or something else?
Sometimes you just have to keep trying til it works if it's a JIT error

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 18, 2011, 11:32:08 PM
Oh I have a lot of helpful things in store for the future of the animation editor/model previewer. Many. 8) Don't worry. >:3
Ok ^_^ I look forward to some of them, though I only have issues with some bones going from 39 to 5734853 lol and my small gripe about clicking one bone and getting another XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Would anyone like to try porting it to Lucas for me?

There's a tutorial by Nekubrawler on porting animations.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: SmashClash on August 19, 2011, 12:46:32 AM
Thank you, it worked! :D



I've learned that method from Wacka-Alpacka, though.
Glad someone made a written tut.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Sorry for not saying this before, but what I mean as a request is when you make the next Brawl Box could you make it so that it can create a .VIS file within a AnimationData file? I'm asking this because normally I can't add them, I can only switch them with others. I want this feature because I can edit facial expressions.

Like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remember how the clones had all of their faces showing? well I used the .VIS file and made them have an individual expression for each of the clones. This is what it took for me to get the get the .VIS file and animation file together (it was the only way). I had to erase everything in a motion file file until it had only had 1 animation & vis file, export it, then rename everything in it, and then I was able to make the clones have expressions.
It's impossible to rush perfection, but you can still pressure it.

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Kyoufu wo oshiete yarou! - I will teach you fear now
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


O o         
/¯/________________________/
{ BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\