Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BigBadBooya on August 19, 2011, 06:04:53 AM
Sorry for not saying this before, but what I mean as a request is when you make the next Brawl Box could you make it so that it can create a .VIS file within a AnimationData file? I'm asking this because normally I can't add them, I can only switch them with others. I want this feature because I can edit facial expressions.

Like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remember how the clones had all of their faces showing? well I used the .VIS file and made them have an individual expression for each of the clones. This is what it took for me to get the get the .VIS file and animation file together (it was the only way). I had to erase everything in a motion file file until it had only had 1 animation & vis file, export it, then rename everything in it, and then I was able to make the clones have expressions.
that clones arm has done a major 180 (or more) degree twist o.o... looks like an animation glitch
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BigBadBooya on August 19, 2011, 06:04:53 AM
Sorry for not saying this before, but what I mean as a request is when you make the next Brawl Box could you make it so that it can create a .VIS file within a AnimationData file? I'm asking this because normally I can't add them, I can only switch them with others. I want this feature because I can edit facial expressions.

Like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remember how the clones had all of their faces showing? well I used the .VIS file and made them have an individual expression for each of the clones. This is what it took for me to get the get the .VIS file and animation file together (it was the only way). I had to erase everything in a motion file file until it had only had 1 animation & vis file, export it, then rename everything in it, and then I was able to make the clones have expressions.
Yeah, to be able to add new/import VIS0 files (and CLR0 files ;D ) Would've been great.
But I think BJ's hands are full right now, so maybe after next release? "waiting for BlackJax's response"
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: BigBadBooya on August 19, 2011, 06:04:53 AM
Sorry for not saying this before, but what I mean as a request is when you make the next Brawl Box could you make it so that it can create a .VIS file within a AnimationData file? I'm asking this because normally I can't add them, I can only switch them with others. I want this feature because I can edit facial expressions.

Like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Remember how the clones had all of their faces showing? well I used the .VIS file and made them have an individual expression for each of the clones. This is what it took for me to get the get the .VIS file and animation file together (it was the only way). I had to erase everything in a motion file file until it had only had 1 animation & vis file, export it, then rename everything in it, and then I was able to make the clones have expressions.

I'll add support for that later. I need to focus on the task at hand right now, something that should've been finished a long time ago. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 19, 2011, 04:42:37 PM
I'll add support for that later. I need to focus on the task at hand right now, something that should've been finished a long time ago. :srs:
yesh... that is 100% agree-able!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

How I can port Hammer Bros. from New Super Mario Bros. Wii's Walking Animation to Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hammer Bros's Animations?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on August 19, 2011, 11:43:19 PM
How I can port Hammer Bros. from New Super Mario Bros. Wii's Walking Animation to Super Smash Bros. Brawl Hammer Bros's Animations?

I don't know if you can. I don't think NSMB uses MDL0's nor Chr0 Files. Plus the bones are probobly named differently, so I don't think it's really possible.

Quote from: Roo on August 19, 2011, 11:48:47 PMI don't know if you can. I don't think NSMB uses MDL0's nor Chr0 Files. Plus the bones are probobly named differently, so I don't think it's really possible.

Hammer Bros.(NSMBW) have CHR0 file as Brawl (Almost)
But yes Bones is different....

Quote from: Roo on August 19, 2011, 11:48:47 PM
I don't know if you can. I don't think NSMB uses MDL0's nor Chr0 Files. Plus the bones are probobly named differently, so I don't think it's really possible.
Dude.
NSMB Wii DOES use MDL0.

If you rename the ARC to szs, you can open it in SZS Modifier.

But IDK if it has CHR0's.

But anyways, you can't port animations from other games. You can only port animations from another MotionEtc.pac.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



If without NSMB Wii....
I'm unable to make this

That boomerang is import from NSMB Wii....

Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 19, 2011, 11:52:03 PM
Dude.
NSMB Wii DOES use MDL0.

If you rename the ARC to szs, you can open it in SZS Modifier.

But IDK if it has CHR0's.

But anyways, you can't port animations from other games. You can only port animations from another MotionEtc.pac.
That's not entirly true as animations have been ported from other games such as tales of symphonia 2 and tatsunoku vs capcom.

I know i'm Making 80's starscream into brawl.
i'm working on his model now. he's basically just Blocks. and the [censored]pit being one of the only few smooth area's. besides those shoulder pertrusions and the Wings.

Side-B in Air. turn into jet that flies for 2 seconds.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 20, 2011, 12:28:04 AM
I know i'm Making 80's starscream into brawl.
i'm working on his model now. he's basically just Blocks. and the [censored]pit being one of the only few smooth area's. besides those shoulder pertrusions and the Wings.

Side-B in Air. turn into jet that flies for 2 seconds.

Wow, unnecessary censoring. :srs:
Thats a bug.

the C()ckpit is a bad word =/
well, i mean he is a "schnoopingas"
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Say what's different and you win.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.