Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

She'z Purpul.  :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 12:49:40 AMSay what's different and you win.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Aside from different texture. It's the shading like between the arm and for the knee.

Quote from: Roo on August 20, 2011, 12:51:17 AM
She'z Purpul.  :af:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


True. :vyse:

Quote from: SmashClash on August 20, 2011, 12:51:21 AM
Aside from different texture. It's the shading like between the arm and for the knee.

Almost got the full answer.

The black on there is darker.

Assuming from previous responses, you, I hope I say this right, changed her shader?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 20, 2011, 12:55:10 AM
The black on there is darker.

Assuming from previous responses, you, I hope I say this right, changed her shader?

Nope, the recolor texture has nothing to do with it, and Brawlbox doesn't use the shaders.

She's gawt shadez.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think, shadow's have been implemented...

or something to the link. or maybe the overlay on the character for the anime feel has finally been implemented.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Roo on August 20, 2011, 12:59:51 AM
She's gawt shadez.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LOLno. :P :vyse:

Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 20, 2011, 01:01:08 AM
I think, shadow's have been implemented...

or something to the link. or maybe the overlay on the character for the anime feel has finally been implemented.

Close enough, the model is shaded :af: Nel's textures aren't really detailed like Brawl models', so she was never shaded in Brawlbox.
Mainly because Brawlbox didn't shade correctly :P
Now ALL models are shaded the right way.


yesh!!!

I LOVE YOU BLACKJAX

So how does that animation porter thing work? can it change all the bone refs/rotations and to the ones fit for the model wihtout stretching it all the hell in a weird ass way?
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 01:04:19 AM

Close enough, the model is shaded :af: Nel's textures aren't really detailed like Brawl models', so she was never shaded in Brawlbox.
Mainly because Brawlbox didn't shade correctly :P
Now ALL models are shaded the right way.
Good job there, BJ.
:vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo (PsoBB) on August 20, 2011, 01:08:32 AM
Good job there, BJ.
:vyse:

Holy [censored] I made it so epic to the point of where it looks just like in-game.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Ultraxwing on August 20, 2011, 01:07:09 AM

yesh!!!

I LOVE YOU BLACKJAX

So how does that animation porter thing work? can it change all the bone refs/rotations and to the ones fit for the model wihtout stretching it all the hell in a weird ass way?

I'll answer when I get back.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 01:04:19 AMLOLno. :P :vyse: Close enough, the model is shaded :af: Nel's textures aren't really detailed like Brawl models', so she was never shaded in Brawlbox. Mainly because Brawlbox didn't shade correctly :P Now ALL models are shaded the right way.
>.> But I said shading. That is what I meant. :srs:

I'm back, but only on PS3 for now...
hopefully I'll be on with my computer soon :)

so wat'd I miss?? :/

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Ahh, I was going to say shading. :(

Looking better and better.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: BlackJax96 on August 20, 2011, 12:49:40 AM
Say what's different and you win.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

different color outfits and now her OBJ/Polygons dont [censored] up?

edit: ok and also the updated shaders? idk
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady