Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Guests are viewing this topic.

Good progress, BlackJax.

Don't rush it. You don't need to finish it tonight. Take your time.

And good luck in school. :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



YES!!!
Or having Dogfight playing in the background.

eitheway. it'll be an amazing stage once i can figure out how to make 3d stages. and a good eight six model. i'll probably make one. or rip the one off the PC game.

and have a few other Street Race Worthy cars on the field.

This opens so many possiblities for brawl. you HAZ no idea man
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ash Ketchum on August 22, 2011, 12:35:06 AM
Good progress, BlackJax.

Don't rush it. You don't need to finish it tonight. Take your time.

And good luck in school. :vyse:

I'm eating a cheeseburger right now, I don't think I'd call that rushing. :af:
And thanks :vyse:


Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 20, 2011, 12:19:35 AM
That's not entirly true as animations have been ported from other games such as tales of symphonia 2 and tatsunoku vs capcom.
You can't port TvC character animations because they're in a different format. Not sure about the stages. Also

Quote from: Ninka_Kiwi on August 20, 2011, 12:19:35 AMtatsunoku
<-- mfw

Quote from: TommoPuppy on August 22, 2011, 10:38:15 AM
You can't port TvC character animations because they're in a different format. Not sure about the stages. Also
<-- mfw
Yeah I dono why Capcom didn't add Speed.. They woulda got twice the sales then XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




I was more angryfacing at his spelling by using a relevant character.

They wouldn't let them use the Samurai Pizza Cats either. :(

Stage animations from that game are portable to brawl....
And sorry for spelling tatsunoko wrong... I almost always spell it wrong as I accidentally pronounce it with a U at the end instead of an O

Quote from: ds22 on August 22, 2011, 10:56:07 AM
Probably due to licensing issues.

Isn't speed like, too young to be driving in the races, I don't think they should object to him joining a VS capcom tournament XD Considering he breaks the law frequently anyway :P

blackjax96 one think you should make to brawlbox in model preview then you making Animations

you can rename the animation names instead you have to Close model preview and open Fitmotionetc.pac then find the Animation again you want to rename while in model preview

same with import/add Animations while in model preview
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

What determines Bone Index? Just the order of the tree? If so, once the rebuilder comes out, will it automatically change the Bone Index if you add/remove a bone?

FC: 2191-7379-6272

I can't believe I made a topic for this question when I could've asked for it here =_=;
I'll remove that post shortly
But

I can't find a download to the first brawlbox, you know, the one that was actually perfect for vertex editing.

It can be either the FIRST modset (By phantom wings) or the original brawlbox.

Cause for some reason, I'm getting an error when I try to view an edited model...

I still got v0.63d unless it's som'in older that you need
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on August 22, 2011, 09:09:57 PM
I still got v0.63d unless it's som'in older that you need

Lol NVM It took me like ten seconds to find it on smashboards XP
The download link on the brawlvault (for v0.63D) should be updated methinks. Cause mediafire removed that file :l

Thanks for offering though ^+^;