Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 07, 2011, 03:46:27 AM
^ Good thing you said "pretty" cause I use 3DS Max 8 and as long as you use "import" to open the file in 3DS Max it works just fine. =3

The only downside is you ONLY get the bones, but the upside is those bones are scaled to the size that the character would be after you fix the ais import with Mariokart's script ^+^

No [censored], you failed to read again.

"I'm pretty sure the exported DAEs from Brawlbox only open correctly "
"Correctly" meaning mesh, bones, rig, textures, and everything. Not just bones.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 07, 2011, 03:49:07 AM
No [censored], you failed to read again.

"I'm pretty sure the exported DAEs from Brawlbox only open correctly "
"Correctly" meaning mesh, bones, rig, textures, and everything. Not just bones.

>_>

Well...I honestly didn't see the correctly part :l mostly cause I skimmed the post. so yeah *facepalm* to self.

Still, having the bones imported into max properly via that method is a good start right? At least if you were intending to use them for an import from another game once the rebuilder is finished.

September 07, 2011, 03:54:39 AM #3632 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 04:04:43 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Are you using BJ's newest BB release, if not, that's probably why it's crashing :l
- Yes, I do.

2. Also, make sure you right click/export the MODEL of the character, NOT the Bress that the .mdl0 of the character is in.
- I always export models of a character with right-click. I never use the BRRES thing.
-------------------------------------------------------
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Sorry, as much as I'd like to have a beta tester, I don't want to ruin any surprises.
If these hacks work, I want them to be on MY vault exclusively.
Not that I don't trust people, I just need the downloads...

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 07, 2011, 03:56:16 AM
Sorry, as much as I'd like to have a beta tester, I don't want to ruin any surprises.
If these hacks work, I want them to be on MY vault exclusively.
Not that I don't trust people, I just need the downloads...

Are you serious? :srs:
*facepalm*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 07, 2011, 03:56:16 AM
Sorry, as much as I'd like to have a beta tester, I don't want to ruin any surprises.
If these hacks work, I want them to be on MY vault exclusively.
Not that I don't trust people, I just need the downloads...
Man.
You sure do go off-topic a lot :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Ok. I understand.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 07, 2011, 03:41:20 AMI'm pretty sure the exported DAEs from Brawlbox only open correctly in 3ds Max 2010 and Maya 2011 (I tested it a while ago), due to it being exported as version 1.4.0. Although I remember the rig not matching up with the mesh, causing rig problems.
Yes, they work correctly. BJ, when your video tutorial will be availlable on this thread?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 07, 2011, 04:04:07 AM
Ok. I understand.Yes, they work correctly. BJ, when your video tutorial will be availlable on this thread?

It crashed After Effects when I tried to render it. I think I'm just gonna redo it sometime another day and get it recorded right the first time while explaining everything myself (not with text), so I can just post the raw video to Youtube in HQ without editing it.

Queue "Why? *sadface* I can fix the video for you! *awesomeface*" post...

Unlucky...I hate when things crash, especially when they're big projects like videos or something like that. YouTube is a nice place to upload your unedited tutorial video, as you only have to give the URL after uploading. One last question ; my friend is wondering how's the BrawlBox project, and asks if the DAE to MDL0 conversion is soon completed or not.(he's 9 years old, so don't blame him for the question)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 07, 2011, 04:25:11 AM
Unlucky...I hate when things crash, especially when they're big projects like videos or something like that. YouTube is a nice place to upload your unedited tutorial video, as you only have to give the URL after uploading. One last question ; my friend is wondering how's the BrawlBox project, and asks if the DAE to MDL0 conversion is soon completed or not.(he's 9 years old, so don't blame him for the question)

It's closer to done today than it was yesterday. :vyse:

Quote from: Segtendo Wright on September 07, 2011, 04:02:14 AM
Man.
You sure do go off-topic a lot :srs:
You dono the ½ of it Seggy

Good luck on the video Bj =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



sure cant wait for that vid... i've gotten a few more stages to show properly in BB wit the thanks to Justin =D

and now just need that vid for these other stages that dont want to import correctly..
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


guess who's working :3

yesh! it's sandbag! he is over pikachu with 40 new manually insert bones!
and he is 100% glitchfree, I mean it ;u;
everything ----ING WORKS <3
it even works if you editing the bone tree at the same time, no matter how :3

BJ96, I will send you a PM about a question. I hope you get it.

some more pics about the 100% glitchfree playable sandbag in here
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C

September 07, 2011, 01:17:51 PM #3644 Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 01:19:44 PM by L (MANSTA8)
Quote from: pikazz on September 07, 2011, 11:15:52 AM
guess who's working :3

yesh! it's sandbag! he is over pikachu with 40 new manually insert bones!
and he is 100% glitchfree, I mean it ;u;
everything ----ING WORKS <3
it even works if you editing the bone tree at the same time, no matter how :3

DO WANT.