Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 08, 2011, 11:06:42 PM #3690 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:19:38 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: Tcll on September 08, 2011, 09:03:08 PM*sigh* why must my questions on this thread always be ignored: -.-* http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=27625.msg669601#msg669601 all I try to do is help out, but I need to know certain things in order to do that. please reply on that thread... :/ EDIT: yes it involves this topic... somewhat... >_>
You're not the only one whose post goes ignored. A several days old thread by me asks why is the ModelSwapping acting strangely...but no one ever replies to those kind of threads I make X_X  I'll wish to download your program box and viewer, but I was taken to the root menu of another forum and the only thing I can see are numbers. Can your program be like BrawlBox? Does your program/viewer support DAEs? If you'd like, could you help me with ModelSwapping problems at : http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=32334.0 ?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: SmashClash on September 08, 2011, 09:24:57 PM
I found this when I searched BlackJax96 YouTube Channel. http://www.modhalo.net/index.php?/user/11133-blackjax96/page__tab__aboutme
:af:

That's so old, I haven't gone on that site in over like, 2 years :srs:
I don't upload any videos to Halo3Archives anymore...
I used to mod and glitch that game like crazy though.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 10:30:04 PM
I'm just gonna download 3DS 9 Via torrent and use a keygen anyway :D

Don't waste your time. Just download 2010, it's 100% confirmed to work...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 08, 2011, 11:16:56 PMThat's so old, I haven't gone on that site in over like, 2 years :srs: I don't upload any videos to Halo3Archives anymore... I used to mod and glitch that game like crazy though. Don't waste your time. Just download 2010, it's 100% confirmed to work...
Yep' that's what I use on my laptop in my bedroom. So BJ, is the tutorial ready?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I'm sorry for only coming here to ask questions, but is a .tmd model one of those difficult models you told me about a few months ago?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I wonder... I've PMed BJ to ask if his tutorial was ready, but I've got no answers yet... Does anyone knows if it's ready or not?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

So does anyone know if the vertex method without patching will work in Max 2010?

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 08, 2011, 11:30:47 PM
I wonder... I've PMed BJ to ask if his tutorial was ready, but I've got no answers yet... Does anyone knows if it's ready or not?

1. Stop asking
2. Why and how would anyone else know
3. I'm not blind, I can see what you post
4. I'll upload it when I upload it
5. Stop asking

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 11:32:34 PM
So does anyone know if the vertex method without patching will work in Max 2010?

How does that have to do with anything related to this thread?

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 08, 2011, 11:32:34 PMSo does anyone know if the vertex method without patching will work in Max 2010?
I think it will work. I've been a long time around 3ds MAX to edit my models, and I've went to vertexing a few times to move the right hand and arms in the good position, so I'm sure it will work :)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on September 08, 2011, 11:19:30 PM
I'm sorry for only coming here to ask questions, but is a .tmd model one of those difficult models you told me about a few months ago?

Yes

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 08, 2011, 11:35:48 PM
Yes
That stinks. I was hoping it wasn't so that I could import some models from a PC game when the bugs of the importer have been fixed.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: pikazz on September 08, 2011, 10:51:38 PM

from one bone to 39!
:vyse:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You posted a... stage builder block... over Olimar.
Interesting test 0.o

FC: 2191-7379-6272

September 08, 2011, 11:48:28 PM #3701 Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 11:50:59 PM by pikazz
I hopemy informations is great about the bones

ForOhFor Error: yesh, I was a little wild and crazy :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

I cut out a lot of random stuff in the video and shortened it down from 40 minutes to 25 minutes. Rendering it now (I didn't have enough time to last night) :vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 12:02:07 AM
I cut out a lot of random stuff in the video and shortened it down from 40 minutes to 25 minutes. Rendering it now (I didn't have enough time to last night) :vyse:
cant wait x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 09, 2011, 12:19:33 AM #3704 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 12:22:54 AM by Ӄit ßallarɖ
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 09, 2011, 12:02:07 AM
I cut out a lot of random stuff in the video and shortened it down from 40 minutes to 25 minutes. Rendering it now (I didn't have enough time to last night) :vyse:
Thanks Bj. This will help so many in how to triangulate LOL kidding, though I'll admit it will be quite a handy info source. Even though I dono what any of the things mean in the first place x.x''
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!