Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TeaCake on September 09, 2011, 09:05:58 AM
Hmmm. So, I successfully exported a .dae from Brawlbox, opened it in 3DS Max 2012, and had I working model of Marth, bones and all. In fact I did this a few times.
Now however, I only seem to be able to import his skeleton. Can't figure out what I changed, but it seems to happen consistently no matter what I tweak. The one thing I did right before all went awry was I switched the bone option from "Convert as dummy" to "Leave as bones". I switched it back of course, but to no avail. Anyone else experiencing anything similar to this?

(On a side note, Max 2009 effectively converted him into a starship so, I suppose the lonely skeleton is better than that!)
Fixed, somehow. I changed the "File content" setting from "Add and update animation" to just "Add". I'm not certain that's what fixed it, but if anyone else has this issue, try that first. I'm not touching my settings again.

Welcome to Kc Tea. There is an Edit button. please do make use of it in the future.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Can anyone send me the collada related .dll's(the actual dll files) for 3DS Max 2010
I asked freeling software for the installer and the email I got was "we no longer offer that software" =_=;

I don't care if you have to send them to me by pm, but apparently that's the only way I'm getting my dae's into 3DS Max now...
If you can't send me the dll then at least send me the installer for it. and I'm not joking, the file type is NOT there.


Also could anyone tell me how to merge a scene *facepalm* the help document doesn't cover that at all.... it just shows the dialogue, not how to open said dialogue...



You want IMPORT, not OPEN. There's a difference.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on September 09, 2011, 01:54:27 PM
You want IMPORT, not OPEN. There's a difference.

>_>
Then tell me how to import/merge files in 2010 Max because the help documents don't cover that at all...

Also, I'm going to try weighting ZSS to CF's bones to test the tutorial out :D and if it works, din psa FTW =3 with no glitches <3 Of course I will add bones for her hair if it's possible and doable with this tutorial. (I hope that it means it works in game and not just in BB)

September 09, 2011, 02:01:34 PM #3755 Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 02:08:44 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Why can't I see my models on BrawlBox even after those tutorials? Is it because they weren't on Mario Kart format or MikuMikuDance format (pmd), but mere OBJs and DAEs BEFORE being exported as Autodesk DAEs? The only step I didn't do was the PMD thing on MikuMikuDance, since I had none... Is there a way to convert my OBJs as PMDs or export as PMD?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I just can't wait till I get home from school so I can watch~!

WHY do my posts always get ignored? *sigh* I did the whole tutorial exept the PMD thing, and I still see NOTHING in BrawlBox... Why? Am I the only one which this happens? :(
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(



This is what I get after I finally figured out how to import something =_=;

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 02:32:20 PM This is what I get after I finally figured out how to import something =_=;
As for me, this happens with BrawlBox with new models. If you want, I can try doing the tutorial with the file you want. Just PM me if you're interested. Once finished, it will be sent back to you. Is that ok?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Just see if you can rig ZSS to captain falcons bones and add bones to the head (In BB) for the hair to be animated :l
I don't have any files.... since I haven't changed anything yet. Just get a clean SZerosuit01.pac from the data partition.

Also see if you can righ the Twinrova Hack (Over zelda) Model to Captain falcon or links bones. Be sure to add bones to it for the skirt to be animated.

You know what, [censored] getting 3DS 2010 to work for now...
I'm going to find a torrent for 2008 and reinstall that again....
but I'll leave 2010 on my comp just in case...

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 09, 2011, 11:38:11 AM
Welcome to Kc Tea. There is an Edit button. please do make use of it in the future.
Aw Jeez! Of course! I should have just hit the 'ol button d'edit. My apologies.
Anyway, thanks for the greeting Kit. I hope to be posting here a lot more in the future!

(All my posts, on topic, here on out, scouts honor. Jojoba.)

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 09, 2011, 02:41:05 PMJust see if you can rig ZSS to captain falcons bones and add bones to the head (In BB) for the hair to be animated :l I don't have any files.... since I haven't changed anything yet. Just get a clean SZerosuit01.pac from the data partition. Also see if you can righ the Twinrova Hack (Over zelda) Model to Captain falcon or links bones. Be sure to add bones to it for the skirt to be animated. You know what, [censored] getting 3DS 2010 to work for now... I'm going to find a torrent for 2008 and reinstall that again.... but I'll leave 2010 on my comp just in case...

I have that problem with rigging bones... I want my model to have Terra and Sheik's bones, but they already have bones and I dont get the hell to know how to rig a Brawl skeleton to a new model in 3ds max, as you can't even export a FULL skeleton with BrawlBox... Sorry if I couldn't help you...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Just right click/export the model as a .DAE, you'll get the skeleton of the character as a dae file, and at the same scale the character would be after "fixing" it with Mariokart's script...

Quote from: TeaCake on September 09, 2011, 02:44:19 PM
Aw Jeez! Of course! I should have just hit the 'ol button d'edit. My apologies.
Anyway, thanks for the greeting Kit. I hope to be posting here a lot more in the future!

(All my posts, on topic, here on out, scouts honor. Jojoba.)
Hahah can relax a bit ^_^ I may of sounded serrious, but just a friendly reminder ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!