Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 61 Guests are viewing this topic.

It's not pointless if it saves me time making Alpha 152 for brawl (I mean applying the textures and stuff to the polygons ) cause I could just retexture ZSS and vertex her hair etc :l

The reason I'd want her to have links bones is obvious, better psa limit  without all of the pain-in-da-ass porting glitches that need fixing (After you finish shaders)

Shame about the shaders though X_X

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 10, 2011, 11:02:10 PM
It's not pointless if it saves me time making Alpha 152 for brawl (I mean applying the textures and stuff to the polygons ) cause I could just retexture ZSS and vertex her hair etc :l

The reason I'd want her to have links bones is obvious, better psa limit  without all of the pain-in-da-ass porting glitches that need fixing (After you finish shaders)

Shame about the shaders though X_X

Suit yourself, but I'm telling you right now that it's pointless with the animation porter.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 10, 2011, 10:52:08 PM
brawlbox has no plug-ins at all... and if u export that .dae as a MDL0, u wont be able to see anything in it yet, or it will crash on u!!

I converted it to a dae in 3dsmax 2010 and I could see them just fine. No textures, though...

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Animation porter, yeah, that could work....except there would still be the usual porting glitches.... ya know....that could take hours or even days to fix. And even getting all the "fixes" to work flawlessly could end up a fail in the end. XP

With ZSS rigged to link's bones not only could she use his psa file with NO bone changing stuff, but also there'd be WAY more room for extra animations even if I do use the animation porter :l

Because even with an animation porter, ZSS's psa size is pretty puny, even if you remove all the stuff for the blaster and lazer whip it's still about 15+ KB :l where as link has what 150+?

Like I said, once it's completely finished (Shaders and all) this dae thing could be a HUGE step in character porting ya know?

Hey you guys, look at what Toomai's doing over at Smashboards!
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13329333&postcount=99
Good to see that someone other than myself can do something with the Brawlbox code. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 11, 2011, 05:57:49 PM
Hey you guys, look at what Toomai's doing over at Smashboards!
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13329333&postcount=99
Good to see that someone other than myself can do something with the Brawlbox code. :srs:

Hitboxs right?!
that's pretty impressive work on his part.

Alpha as [censored] sonn. This will make moveset making much easier ahgudhuahdug. So excited. So many games that I play have recently gotten this kind of modding treatment.

that is awesome (just what i needing)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I think Yellow is hurtboxes,
Orange with stars is Hitboxes.

Quote from: diedhammer98 on September 11, 2011, 06:43:29 PMI think Yellow is hurtboxes, Orange with stars is Hitboxes.
you is right but anyway something like this we needing big time it will help alot of ppl
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wait, did I miss som'in?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 11, 2011, 06:58:35 PM
Wait, did I miss som'in?
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 11, 2011, 05:57:49 PM
Hey you guys, look at what Toomai's doing over at Smashboards!
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13329333&postcount=99
Good to see that someone other than myself can do something with the Brawlbox code. :srs:
:vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


BJ....
Screw dat DAE importer for now D: work on dat real time psa edditor ^+^
[/trololol]

Seriously, finish the shaders, that's all that's left right? well that and getting it to work ingame properly

meh im not really to excited for that hit and hurt box thing... me just wantz mah importer x3

any new updates on it BJ?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey BJ, I have a question about the multiple model viewer... is it possible to animate different model while using it?

It would make things a whole lot easier for stage makers if that was possible. If not, sorry to bug.