Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 11, 2011, 07:53:30 PM
Seriously, finish the shaders, that's all that's left right?

...sort of. That's the biggest thing I have to finish right now.

Quote from: DSX8 on September 11, 2011, 08:09:20 PM
meh im not really to excited for that hit and hurt box thing... me just wantz mah importer x3

any new updates on it BJ?

Well I haven't hit any major roadblocks yet, other than the model rebuilder not working in-game still. It's going pretty smoothly.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 11, 2011, 08:10:49 PM
Hey BJ, I have a question about the multiple model viewer... is it possible to animate different model while using it?

It would make things a whole lot easier for stage makers if that was possible. If not, sorry to bug.

CTRL + H will solve all of your troubles.

Don't tell me nobody knew about CTRL + H. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 11, 2011, 08:13:47 PM
Well I haven't hit any major roadblocks yet, other than the model rebuilder not working in-game still. It's going pretty smoothly.

CTRL + H will solve all of your troubles.

Don't tell me nobody knew about CTRL + H. :srs:
ah ok.. and no i didnt kno bout the Ctrl + H command o.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 11, 2011, 08:13:47 PM
CTRL + H will solve all of your troubles.

Don't tell me nobody knew about CTRL + H. :srs:

.... ah.

No, I... didn't know about Ctrl + H. ^_^;

Ok, thank you sir.

Here, I have two 3ds MAX windows open, one with my Guitar of Waves, and the other contains a Beam Sword. I erased the polygons of the beam sword, leaving only the skeleton. I then copied my boneless Guitar of Waves on the window which have the beam sword's bones. Now, the thing I must I must do is to fuse them both...but I don't know how... It should be simple, it's not a character's bones but an item's, and I thought it would be funny to hit an enemy with a big fish's skeleton. Anyone has an idea how I could fuse the BeamSword's bones with the Guitar of Waves texture?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Sounds like things are going acording to plan then :P
if everythings runnin pretty smoothly =3

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 11, 2011, 08:13:47 PM

CTRL + H will solve all of your troubles.

Don't tell me nobody knew about CTRL + H. :srs:

Lol I've been just moving the model up that I wanted to edit in the bress file to edit it xD
that'll be much more convient!

Someone suggested me "Why don,t you record yourself doing the whole tutorial so people and BJ can see if there's anything wrong in your processus?" I thought that was a good idea, but I'm not allowed to create a YouTube account, so the video would have to be downloaded in order to be viewed. What do you people think? Would that help me correct my mistakes?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 11, 2011, 11:02:15 PM
Someone suggested me "Why don,t you record yourself doing the whole tutorial so people and BJ can see if there's anything wrong in your processus?" I thought that was a good idea, but I'm not allowed to create a YouTube account, so the video would have to be downloaded in order to be viewed. What do you people think? Would that help me correct my mistakes?
i say secretly make a youtube account -_-
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 11, 2011, 11:02:15 PM
Someone suggested me "Why don,t you record yourself doing the whole tutorial so people and BJ can see if there's anything wrong in your processus?" I thought that was a good idea, but I'm not allowed to create a YouTube account, so the video would have to be downloaded in order to be viewed. What do you people think? Would that help me correct my mistakes?

If you're concerned about your parents finding your youtube account, don't use their email to make it. Register your own email and use it. It's too much trouble to download a video :\

My pal created one for me once with MY email, but she got caught and we both got scolded... But nevermind, I've found a software that creates streaming videos, so I'm gonna use that.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

You should ask why you're not allowed to make an account in the first place. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

September 11, 2011, 11:19:46 PM #3836 Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:22:19 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Because of strangers...I recently received flaming personal messages right here on KcMM forums, and one was in duplicate and written in all CAPS LOCK. I simply deleted them but I'm very limited in what I can do in forums. In other words, the reason is : protection.   :>.>palm:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Use a condom. Strangers are everywhere; you're going to have to deal with it.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

...How are your parents finding out about these kind of things? You know there's "Private Browsing" in firefox and "Incognito Mode" in Google Chrome that doesn't save anything, so you won't stay logged in and things can remain private right..?

Quote from: Ian S. on September 11, 2011, 11:31:46 PM
...How are your parents finding out about these kind of things? You know there's "Private Browsing" in firefox and "Incognito Mode" in Google Chrome that doesn't save anything, so you won't stay logged in and things can remain private right..?
Hell, there is even private browsing on internet explorer if I remember >.>
seriously though, just use an alternate email account or inprivate browsing.