Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2011, 02:32:35 AMI said Christmas at the very least. I think I said it around, err, page 100 or so XD

Will the Model viewer be enhaced in the new BrawlBox that will be released near Christmas? I tried lots of tutorials, including hex tutorials to make things visible in the Model Viewer, and still nothing... I don't understand why, I did EVERYTHING correctly and I still can't see anything! Am I the only one with that problem?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2011, 02:32:35 AM
I said Christmas at the very least. I think I said it around, err, page 100 or so XD
Oh, and I was thinking if you said it a while ago where progress was diff. on BB the date would be closer, but I guess Christmas(maybe) still? I thought were close to completion. Ok.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 12, 2011, 02:35:55 AM
Will the Model viewer be enhaced in the new BrawlBox that will be released near Christmas? I tried lots of tutorials, including hex tutorials to make things visible in the Model Viewer, and still nothing... I don't understand why, I did EVERYTHING correctly and I still can't see anything! Am I the only one with that problem?

Sure and yes

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 12, 2011, 02:37:06 AM
Sure and yes
lol y do i have this feeling that ur getting tired of him asking almost the completely same question
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hey BJ, I know it's not really possible, but if you can, please, PLEASE improve the interpolation on the animation :D and try to fix the bugs where like some limbs spin around like crazy when you play an animation. (Mainly things like link's sword and Sonic's spikes)

Heh, Christmas, the birth of a new god, and a new BB :D
Luckilly I'll have skyward sword, phantom hourglass, and spirit tracks to keep me buzy =3

Happy birthday, BlackJax! :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Oh?
Happy birthday. GO GET SOMETHING.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Happy birthday BlackJax96.
Hope you'll have a great day today.

Happy birthday.

You get my internets
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Happy birthday BlackJax96
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

September 12, 2011, 05:09:33 PM #3865 Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 06:36:13 PM by pikazz
happy birthday!

that's funny, my girlfriend has her birthday too today!
are you her? :>.>:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 12, 2011, 05:09:33 PM
happy birthday!

that's funny, my girlfriend has her birthday too!
are you her? :>.>:
I have to say your girlfriend sounds doesn't sound like a girl then. =D
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

Happy bday BJ!!! =D

happy 15 or 16.. o.o... IDK!!! XD


Quote from: pikazz on September 12, 2011, 05:09:33 PM
happy birthday!

that's funny, my girlfriend has her birthday too!
are you her? :>.>:
Quote from: Jaklub on September 12, 2011, 05:54:18 PM
I have to say your girlfriend sounds doesn't sound like a girl then. =D
this made me lol.. good way to start ze morning x3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: pikazz on September 12, 2011, 05:09:33 PM
happy birthday!

that's funny, my girlfriend has her birthday too!
are you her? :>.>:

Not that it matters, but my bday was yesterday  :>.>palm:

Happy B-day hun ^_^ I do hope you're having fun ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!