Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 20, 2011, 12:07:41 AM
Well, I've seen many "GameCube Imports" on the Vault, such as Melee Zelda or Melee Young Link, so I thought this was possible to do the same thing with a character of a GameCube game... but I don't know... if we can't import GameCube models into Brawl, then how did those Melee characters got in the Vault (such as Young Link, Roy, Mewtwo, Pichu etc...)?

... those aren't imports, you derp.

They're vertex hacks.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 20, 2011, 12:07:41 AM
Well, I've seen many "GameCube Imports" on the Vault, such as Melee Zelda or Melee Young Link, so I thought this was possible to do the same thing with a character of a GameCube game... but I don't know... if we can't import GameCube models into Brawl, then how did those Melee characters got in the Vault (such as Young Link, Roy, Mewtwo, Pichu etc...)?
due to being vertexed mate... i already have imported some melee stages due to the obj to mdl0 converter.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

 *facepalm* They're all retextures or vertexes.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

These last few posts have been full of win and fail :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Oh, OK. But I do have a question. Can we create any character with vertexes? I do not know a lot about this, I might start studing on this. Because I would have liked to edit a character (Snake preferred) so he could be like this character :

Is it possible to do this? If not, all the efforts in the custom models I did was for naught after all...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Funny thing.
jokekid just made him over Pokemon Trainer.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yes. It is.

Please, if you have more questions about that stuff, do not post them here.

Seriously.

Go to the Help section. Ask there.

Not here.

Good day.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 20, 2011, 12:08:29 AM
... those aren't imports, you derp.

They're vertex hacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbL3A_GT9uw&feature=related

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 20, 2011, 12:16:36 AM

Yes. It is.

Please, if you have more questions about that stuff, do not post them here.

Seriously.

Go to the Help section. Ask there.

Not here.

Good day.

Again, all I can say is.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd1lURjdy4I


 Spamming: Posting worthless topics or messages that contribute nothing to the topic of the forum or thread.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 20, 2011, 12:16:36 AM
Yes. It is.

Please, if you have more questions about that stuff, do not post them here.

Seriously.

Go to the Help section. Ask there.

Not here.

Good day.

Thank you! :srs:

Quote from: Segtendo on September 20, 2011, 12:12:47 AM
These last few posts have been full of win and fail :vyse:

Indeed. :srs:

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 20, 2011, 12:19:12 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What does that have to do with anything


Quote from: Segtendo on September 20, 2011, 12:16:22 AMFunny thing. jokekid just made him over Pokemon Trainer.

Oh really? Then I'll look for it. Thanks!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 20, 2011, 12:20:45 AM
Oh really? Then I'll look for it. Thanks!
And it's NOT, repeat, NOT an import.
It's a VERTEX.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


>_>

Mele anouncer call is for the first quote's win regarding the fact that they are vertexes and NOT imports from Mele

Brawl announcer call is for the second quotes Win regarding how true it is

<_<

*facepalm*

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 20, 2011, 12:22:25 AM
>_>

Mele anouncer call is for the first quote's win regarding the fact that they are vertexes and NOT imports from Mele

Brawl announcer call is for the second quotes Win regarding how true it is

<_<

*facepalm*
I don't get it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


*sigh*

When someone "Wins" something don't you usually say Congratulations...
*facepalm*