Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

I think these past few pages have made everyone's foreheads a little bit redder.

Now can we please, for the love of god, get back on topic? I'm starting to get a migraine from all this.

Sooooo I managed to reduce the filesize of that same mdl0 by 4 whole megabytes (4,000 bytes!) after doing a major overhaul to my code, so now imma try testing it again in a little bit. Yeah. :vyse:


But you said it was over 6MB last time. Wouldn't it still be a bit too big?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on September 20, 2011, 04:40:26 AM
But you said it was over 6MB last time. Wouldn't it still be a bit too big?
yeah he DID say that, but he ree-wrote his coding, and now its like 2MB or less!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

It's approximately 1.8 MB now.
I'm going to sleep in like, 7 minutes. I'll test it in the morning :P

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 20, 2011, 04:53:34 AM
It's approximately 1.8 MB now.
I'm going to sleep in like, 7 minutes. I'll test it in the morning :P
D=  dont leave us all hanging!!! DANG IT!!  but y does it sound like u already tested it and is just teasing us now? xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on September 20, 2011, 04:55:52 AM
D=  dont leave us all hanging!!! DANG IT!!  but y does it sound like u already tested it and is just teasing us now? xD

Lol no I haven't tested it yet.
I tried out fixing Flandre's model again and then converting it to MDL0.
It's 607 kb. :srs:
There's no way it can fail due to filesize now. :vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 20, 2011, 04:58:50 AM
Lol no I haven't tested it yet.
I tried out fixing Flandre's model again and then converting it to MDL0.
It's 607 kb. :srs:
There's no way it can fail due to filesize now. :vyse:
ah i see... hope it DOESNT fail ;D
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I've now officially boarded the train.

It goes chuggachugga chuggachugga HYPEHYPE!
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on September 20, 2011, 05:21:58 AM
I've now officially boarded the train.

It goes chuggachugga chuggachugga HYPEHYPE!
LOL

inb4chuggaaconroygetsposted
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Mmm.

Perhaps it's better to relax until there's news of whether it would actually work in game.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on September 20, 2011, 05:28:44 AM
Mmm.

Perhaps it's better to relax until there's news of whether it would actually work in game.
indeed
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Hot damn.

Hope it works :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Me too. Who knows what we could do with the new BrawlBox... New characters, new items, new moves... the tool of our dreams!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(