Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 20, 2011, 12:11:31 PM
Hot damn.

Hope it works :vyse:

Silly non-believer

Se--I mean BJ's toys always work :vyse:
:D

Quote from: Tempo_ on September 20, 2011, 05:21:58 AMI've now officially boarded the train. It goes chuggachugga chuggachugga HYPEHYPE!

^This x9001

For brawlbox 0.64, it shows "model importing" in the WIP. (I know it's not out yet)

Does the option import mdl0s from other games while autohexing, or does this have to do with dae files?

Quote from: Innerscope on September 20, 2011, 02:51:32 PMFor brawlbox 0.64, it shows "model importing" in the WIP. (I know it's not out yet)

Does the option import mdl0s from other games while autohexing, or does this have to do with dae files?
Well, we can import DAEs, but we can't save them.

As for autohexing, I doubt it's implemented.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 20, 2011, 04:15:08 PM
Well, we can import DAEs, but we can't save them.

As for autohexing, I doubt it's implemented.

No hexing needed since the DAE is being WRITTEN into a mdl0 *shrug*
*inbeforeBJsayschecktheop*

hey BJ...
eh heh...

from now on I'm asking you to send me a PM if you reply to me >_>

I'm not browsing 5 or 6 pages back on wii to read your reply when the post is like 6 or 7 pages back. >:O

that's just a little over the limit there...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

*keeps the hype train going*

x3  HYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEEE
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

September 20, 2011, 11:37:41 PM #4102 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:38:57 PM by pikazz
the first who guess what I did thanks to newest brawlbox will get 10 internets and 10 cookies


one hint, it's the same model and not multble model viewer
Stupid Tinypic :C


Shadows?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on September 20, 2011, 11:40:51 PM
Ice Climbags?
nooo, they are separate mld0 :3

those 2 are in the same mld0!
Stupid Tinypic :C

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that it's the shader model for sandbag...

Looks like a clone to me.

Like, the CON Naruto PSA thing.

not the shadow, do not get discract by the other doesn't have any texture. it didn't want to have any D:

but selecting the texture in "texture field" makes the both blue


gamma ridley is SO close! 83
Stupid Tinypic :C

You loaded GFX? :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]