Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Does it involve changing the single-bind influence?
Did you change it when the node id for the object was -1? :srs:

September 20, 2011, 11:50:39 PM #4111 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:52:48 PM by pikazz
no, not gfx

one more hint: it has NEVER been done before and EVERYONE want

BJ96, no but it will help your model rebuilder later :]
and yes, on the other one, otherwise I couldn't separate them
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 20, 2011, 11:50:39 PM
no, not gfx

one more hint: it has NEVER been done before and EVERYONE want

BJ96, no but it will help your model rebuilder later :]
and yes, on the other one, otherwise I couldn't separate them

Well the second question was basically the same as the first but with another variable :vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 20, 2011, 11:57:30 PM
Well the second question was basically the same as the first but with another variable :vyse:
check OP for the answer :vyse:

no, the MAIN thing isn't that. it's just a minor thing (to move the "clone" somewhere else)
Stupid Tinypic :C

You copied the object and its vertices over a hella lot of added bones and then linked everything? :srs:
Just say it alreadeh

Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2011, 12:01:45 AMcheck OP for the answer :vyse: no, the MAIN thing isn't that. it's just a minor thing (to move the "clone" somewhere else)

You were able to export it as a MDL0 and made it work on Brawl!?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 21, 2011, 12:13:11 AM
You were able to export it as a MDL0 and made it work on Brawl!?

... Sandbag is already a .mdl0

>_>

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 12:07:49 AM
You copied the object and its vertices over a hella lot of added bones and then linked everything? :srs:
Just say it alreadeh
I cloned one "object" (polygon group) and make that as a own :]
did it on my sandbag with 47 bones so I didn't add bones lol


so BJ96 won :happy:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Dang, I was gonna say it when the Warning prevented me to post  >:(
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

September 21, 2011, 12:19:54 AM #4119 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:22:08 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 21, 2011, 12:13:11 AM
You were able to export it as a MDL0 and made it work on Brawl!?

Dude just chill out like everyone else, would you? I'll clearly state when it freaking works, you won't miss out. I can guarantee it. :srs:

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on September 21, 2011, 12:14:36 AM
... Sandbag is already a .mdl0

>_>

This

Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2011, 12:16:25 AM
I cloned one "object" (polygon group) and make that as a own :]
did it on my sandbag with 47 bones so I didn't add bones lol


so BJ96 won :happy:

So how exactly did you copy the object? You just added it to the end of the file but before the strings like you did with the bones?

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 21, 2011, 12:18:43 AM
Dang, I was gonna say it when the Warning prevented me to post  >:(
:srs:

Btw, testing these model imports in game is NERVE WRACKING. I will most likely instantaneously die when it works due to sheer insanity.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 12:19:54 AM
So how exactly did you copy the object? You just added it to the end of the file but before the strings like you did with the bones?
:srs:

yesh, however. I tried to replaced sandbags main body with bowser shell (B UP shell) with material, vertex ect
but somehow, I do somewhere wrong cause I either get wrong in definitions or I cant see the model in preview :/
so I did a clone instead by only do the object :]

maybe I didn't get it to show up was I tried to replaced instead for add, will try to add mario cap or someone elses cap on someone tomorrow :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hey, it didn't freeze right at the character select menu this time, now it froze at the stage select. This is progress! :vyse:

September 21, 2011, 12:31:03 AM #4122 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 12:32:19 AM by pikazz
however. I got bowser's shells vertex show up instead for sandbags original body vertex :vyse: but a pretty messy one.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 12:27:10 AM
Hey, it didn't freeze right at the character select menu this time, now it froze at the stage select. This is progress! :vyse:
yeay! wonderful progress :vyse:

may I look at that model? it can be something "common" freeze like not enough with bones, things doesn't like that model, VIS0/bones that used for it likes to interurpt?

test on olimar/pikachu and see if it freeze there :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2011, 12:31:03 AM
however. I got bowser's shells vertex show up instead for sandbags original body vertex :vyse: but a pretty messy one.yeay! wonderful progress :vyse:

may I look at that model? it can be something "common" freeze like not enough with bones, things doesn't like that model.

test on olimar/pikachu and see if it freeze there :3

Thanks but no thanks, I have lots of experience getting models from other games working in Brawl. :vyse:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 12:32:58 AM
Thanks but no thanks, I have lots of experience getting models from other games working in Brawl. :vyse:
test on olimar/pikachu, I recommend it :vyse:
Stupid Tinypic :C