Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 12:32:58 AM
Thanks but no thanks, I have lots of experience getting models from other games working in Brawl. :vyse:
It'll most likely work in Dolphin, BTW.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 12:27:10 AMHey, it didn't freeze right at the character select menu this time, now it froze at the stage select. This is progress! :vyse:

Wonderful! :D
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Progress?
I liek progress :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Does the dae to mdl0 coversion technique work with blender?

No. It has to be exported from 3DS max.

FC: 2191-7379-6272

WEEEEEELLL the model didn't freeze.
BUT it lagged (like usual) and only Flandre's face showed up rotated sideways on the ground. Plus, a vertex in the side of her face was stretched way off into the distance and the face was completely black.

...at least it didn't freeze, right? :af:

btw it froze when I tried to get a picture. :/

LOL good job BJ ^_^ keep up your wonderful work ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 02:56:53 AM
WEEEEEELLL the model didn't freeze.
BUT it lagged (like usual) and only Flandre's face showed up rotated sideways on the ground. Plus, a vertex in the side of her face was stretched way off into the distance and the face was completely black.

...at least it didn't freeze, right? :af:

btw it froze when I tried to get a picture. :/

Maybe try it on someone with a model changer? and like see if that works :P
BTW: hows the real-time psa editer coming? :D
Since the progress of the model importing is getting kickass progress =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 21, 2011, 03:36:19 AM
Maybe try it on someone with a model changer? and like see if that works :P
BTW: hows the real-time psa editer coming? :D
Since the progress of the model importing is getting kickass progress =3
Why would he start on the PSA editor before he's done the importer? :srs:

i'd say test a stage first then do a character :srs:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 02:56:53 AMWEEEEEELLL the model didn't freeze. BUT it lagged (like usual) and only Flandre's face showed up rotated sideways on the ground. Plus, a vertex in the side of her face was stretched way off into the distance and the face was completely black. ...at least it didn't freeze, right? :af: btw it froze when I tried to get a picture. :/

Great! Very nice progress! Well, I would have loved to see your 'Flandre' photo, but you said your wii crashed... I just wanted to see what she looks like, as Google give me tons of different photos that I bet that most are un-related to your character :)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Flandre is Flandre.

There is no one else who you can confuse her with. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 21, 2011, 06:03:30 AM
Great! Very nice progress! Well, I would have loved to see your 'Flandre' photo, but you said your wii crashed... I just wanted to see what she looks like, as Google give me tons of different photos that I bet that most are un-related to your character :)

This... is Flandre Scarlet:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

^ this xD

the #1 sexy demon/devil/evil loli ;3
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady