Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 69 Guests are viewing this topic.

September 21, 2011, 11:03:16 AM #4140 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:08:28 AM by Roo
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 21, 2011, 06:03:30 AM
I just wanted to see what she looks like, as Google give me tons of different photos that I bet that most are un-related to your character :)

...:srs:

You make me quite angry...

Quote from: DSX8 on September 21, 2011, 03:49:06 AMi'd say test a stage first then do a character :srs:

You too... :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 21, 2011, 02:56:53 AM
WEEEEEELLL the model didn't freeze.
BUT it lagged (like usual) and only Flandre's face showed up rotated sideways on the ground. Plus, a vertex in the side of her face was stretched way off into the distance and the face was completely black.

...at least it didn't freeze, right? :af:

btw it froze when I tried to get a picture. :/
Reminds me of when I once screwed up with blanking out a polygon on Pit.

Quote from: Roo on September 21, 2011, 11:03:16 AM
...:srs:

You make me quite angry...

You too... :srs:
:oshi: how do i make u angry? O.o
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Because:
Stage is not the same as Flandre.

Flandre comes before anything. Except BlackJax. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

well not mah fault im a stage importer Dx
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Tempo_ on September 21, 2011, 03:07:43 PMStage is not the same as Flandre. Flandre comes before anything. Except BlackJax. :srs:

My new motto

Nice to see progress here. I should be able to truly return next year. Hope to see more progress here and maybe even resize Simon.

Bye.

my motto

if you cant procrastinate it, have sex with it :D
*shot*

Jesh progress is progress, which makes things progress
I know....I'm deep....

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 21, 2011, 05:56:03 PM
Nice to see progress here. I should be able to truly return next year. Hope to see more progress here and maybe even resize Simon.

Bye.
D=  dont leave ush EY!!


Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 21, 2011, 06:02:44 PM
my motto

if you cant procrastinate it, have sex with it :D
*shot*

Jesh progress is progress, which makes things progress
I know....I'm deep....
deep indeed o.e
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

lol

Oh yeah...if you can't shoot first, ask the questions first, you could always shoot later when they're busy answering your questions =3

*facepalm*
okay....that one was just bad xD
but makes sense :D

September 21, 2011, 06:28:49 PM #4150 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:57:11 PM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on September 21, 2011, 05:56:03 PMNice to see progress here. I should be able to truly return next year. Hope to see more progress here and maybe even resize Simon. Bye.

Why is Eternal Yoshi leaving?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

if anyone cares

forces sandbag and mario cap into one. however, I can't get the texture to the cap to work ;_;
and can't add drawOpa too so that could be a problem D:

took whole day!
BJ96! wanna speak with you on msn, I might can help you when it comes to add/delete object, vertex ect
Stupid Tinypic :C

Woahz, nice. :D
Looks like recolors for sandbag will be hats of other characters?

WOW! Very pretty! Will you publish it someday? It almost looks like a tall mushroom! I would replace the Item Sandbag by this one!!!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Perfecting this adding a model into another will make Fusion animation possible and Sonic with Mario's hat without MotionEtc.pac