Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

ZOMG WE CAN FINALY MAEK SHADIC LOL

:srs:

Seriously though, good job with that. I'm trying to think of the possibilities that this breakthrough presents, but none are really coming to me at the moment. XD

I'm just wondering when BlackJax will come and annouce his results... I hope it will work, because I have some progress on BrawlBox. I now see pink lines strecting when zooming out while before I couldn't see anything ;)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: pikazz on September 21, 2011, 08:55:36 PM
if anyone cares

forces sandbag and mario cap into one. however, I can't get the texture to the cap to work ;_;
and can't add drawOpa too so that could be a problem D:

took whole day!
BJ96! wanna speak with you on msn, I might can help you when it comes to add/delete object, vertex ect
It's the long lost Mario bro.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 21, 2011, 11:28:45 PM #4158 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:30:50 PM by Eternal Yoshi
Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 21, 2011, 06:28:49 PM
Why is Eternal Yoshi leaving?

Simple, the AC adapters for my Laptop where the magic happens are no good and need replacing.

I don't know when I'll be able to replace it.

No functional AC-Adapter = Cannot power on Laptop = No usage or Brawl hacks period.
My brother's laptop which I'm trying to help him fix now has no SD card slot...

Whatever I have on my SD card is STUCK there until I get an AC adapter.
Thankfully it's the closed alpha of PM as of 8/21, which help passes the time.

why not just buy a USB SD Card reader? O.o lol

just a thought
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

You missed the part where he said he has no AC adapter.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i meant wit his brothers laptop thats still being fixed on lol
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 21, 2011, 10:24:14 PM
Yeah, lol. I just remembered that when I was very young, I imagined myself as the lost Mario bro, and I would have worn blue. (Mario is red, Luigi is green, I would be blue)
Sounds like a Super Cool Story Bro 64...DS. Well keep up with the great work on the importer BlackJax  :vyse:

Quote from: Segtendo on September 21, 2011, 10:19:35 PM
It's the long lost Mario bro.
Rudio?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 22, 2011, 12:51:51 AM
Rudio?

If Rudio disguises himself as a sandbag with an all-white Mario hat, then yes.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 22, 2011, 06:46:43 AM #4166 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 06:49:36 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
YES! I managed to rig bones of my homebrew models successfully all by myself! :vyse: But I get an error message when I try to upload it in BrawlBox. BJ, if you don't mind, may I send you the DAE of my homebrew model so you can make it compatible with BrawlBox?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

September 22, 2011, 07:03:14 AM #4167 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 07:42:57 AM by pikazz
sorry for offtopic:
if mario had one more cousin like wario, he would be be blue :3
and if that blue cousin had a bro he would be orange :3

main: Red, Yellow, Blue
bro: Green, Purple, Orange

:]

Ontopic:

THE ONE AND ONLY!

need to test it on wii however but i cant for the moment ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

September 22, 2011, 09:51:19 AM #4168 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:12:18 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Pikazz, would you know by chance how to turn any DAE compatible with BrawlBox, just to be viewed? I took a model from The Models Resource ( a great source for models, though they never beat us on SSBB models :P ) used 3DS Max to add bones all while following Justin's tutorial, then exported it as a DAE (I tested if the movements worked, and it did!) But I get an error message every time I try uploading it in BrawlBox. Is it something unusual?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

OMG!!!

We can literally combine models now??? well now now. but that... that is awesome.

so we can make better Kirby Hats, maybe make other hats on Jigglypuff appear besides the one magical slot.
We can make characters have extra tid bits? like swords/extra things on the model.??

this is just an amazing feature even if it's just brawlbox =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating