Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Yes you do....


Interesting work you're doing there pikazz.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



September 22, 2011, 10:24:29 PM #4186 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 10:25:41 PM by camonsters
Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 22, 2011, 08:35:10 PM
*facepalm*

Dude....even I don't derail a topic that easilly lol

I meant that things in canada are big, hense Canadian Mile =_=; lol


A kilometer in Canada is shorter then a mile in the US. o.o

On topic. I really hope pikaz can figure out his lag issues, and that blackjax can get the model importer fixed, but hey at least its somewhat importing.

Quote from: camonsters on September 22, 2011, 10:24:29 PM
On topic. I really hope pikaz can figure out his lag issues, and that blackjax can get the model importer fixed, but hey at least its somewhat importing.

Funny thing is, it's the exact same problem. A problem that isn't easy to find. D:

Hey BJ
I know I've asked this before...

buuut

could you make brawlbox able to import/export sounds from sound ARCHIVES? Like the actual sound archives from the games (including brawl) and not brstms? Pretty pweeze =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 22, 2011, 11:28:26 PM
Hey BJ
I know I've asked this before...

buuut

could you make brawlbox able to import/export sounds from sound ARCHIVES? Like the actual sound archives from the games (including brawl) and not brstms? Pretty pweeze =3

Yes but it's just as confusing to code as MDL0 stuff, if not more confusing.

Oh well, I suppose I'lll wait just as patiently for that then :P
Since you're positivally a mad scientist with this current stuff you're working on ^+^

Feel free to finish your other projects (Especially the real time psa edditor <3) while researching stuff for that one :vyse:

You know we'll all only love you even more for your hard work :D

Just learn to use the multiple extractors that likely ALREADY EXIST, it's not like BrawlBox can have exerything

FC: 2191-7379-6272

September 23, 2011, 06:55:06 PM #4192 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:00:19 PM by Tcll
just so you guys don't think I've mysteriously disappeared...
the connection I'm connected to on my wii goes through a chain of connections to get net...

so yea...
the chain broke on my link...
I'm not sure when the dude will fix it, but yea...
see ya then :)



I WILL NOT END UP LIKE THE OTHERS ):<
you can count on that (:<

I will always be back >:3

EDIT:
on other notes...
I've gotten 3 OS's for my wii
hopefully 1 of them work >_>

but I've already started development on UMC v3.0a Alpha1 using WiiXplorer's crappy editor...
I'm using bits and pieces from my 2.6c code

the python interpreter I got for my wii is an invalad app DX
I tried porting IDLE over it... :P

but yea...
if these OS's work, then I'll be back on python development in full (:<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.


September 23, 2011, 07:13:36 PM #4194 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 07:16:44 PM by Tcll
Quote from: ForOhFor Error on September 23, 2011, 07:02:08 PMPython on the wii? Awesome.
yeh...
it's called WiiPy
but every time I load it, it says 'invalad app'

the readme sux and run.py doesn't work
(tried multiple 'run.py' programs)

yeh...
I have python portable 2.6.2 on my flash drive...

so if I get one of these OS's working, hopefully I'll get to work with the exe

I'm tired of starting over -.-*

EDIT:
btw, I'm gonna try building a GUI w/o using any modules (including Tkinter)
(I want to work on my own "Tkinter" basically) >:3

hopefully I'll have a faster viewer that way...
and all you'll need is the installation of Python (:<

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

wait, OS's? Like operating systems for the wii other than thw nintendo software?
By the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Join my website, Brawl Imports, a gathering place for importers!
http://brawlimports.proboards.com/index.cgi

Support Project Darkrai? Put the official Project Darkrai banner in your siggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Yes you can run Linux on Wiis and you have been able to since the dawn of homebrew.

let me know when you can get windows 7 OS to work on wii and then I'll be impressed :P

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on September 23, 2011, 08:12:27 PM
let me know when you can get windows 7 OS to work on wii and then I'll be impressed :P
impossible xD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

seriously, where is dat problem :>.>:

I am sure it's tiny little thing that need to be changed D:
where is it!

BJ96! lets brainstorming!
Stupid Tinypic :C