Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hey BJ, I think I just came acrossed a problem. I opened this one model I've been using for Tifa's animations (Zss posted over Pit) and when I went to the preview, so was missing all her bones besides TopN. Using the 0.63 Bb she still has em. Might wanna look into that o.o
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



It was said many times that FortWaffles' program does it's job not really correct and new BrawlBox can't read that.
As you may have noticed, I don't answer PMs with problems anymore.

really? Oops XD Must of missed that (or I didn't know what it ment) Ok. If it's known then I guess disreguard my message? XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 24, 2011, 12:15:15 AM
Don't worry! I'm only gonna be 25 minutes late!!!
Now that's what I call fashionably late :vyse:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 24, 2011, 01:11:29 AM
So, how's the new BrawlBox's doing? Will it correct Model Swap glitches on its own? Because I swapped a model over Snake, one bone is stuck to the ground and the character walks in a glitched way...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Brawlbox isn't magic. It's supposed to help you fix things like that, not do everything for you. :srs:

Btw, that image made me go :srs: on multiple different levels.

Seriously. :srs:

The ****? :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Stretchy Wes and a nude Terra.
:srs:                  :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


September 24, 2011, 01:24:31 AM #4210 Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 01:27:34 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Quote from: Segtendo on September 24, 2011, 01:21:53 AMStretchy Wes and a nude Terra. :srs:                  :srs:

J.E.N.O.V.A, not Terra. An alien who fell 2000 years ago on the Planet, exterminating the Cetra race.  Sephiroth, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo consider her as their mother in FF7 and FF7 : Advent Children movie
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 24, 2011, 01:24:31 AM
J.E.N.O.V.A, not Terra. An alien who fell 200 years ago, Sephiroth, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo consider her as their mother in FF7
I wouldn't know since I'm not really a Final Fantasy person :P
/offtopic
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



That doesn't even look remotely close to Jenova... :>.>:
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on September 24, 2011, 02:25:12 AM
That doesn't even look remotely close to Jenova... :>.>:
Looks liiiiike, Zero Smurf Samus.... Neked!
Sig by Segtendo. Epic