Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I understand 0.1% of what u even say :P
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

BJ...
if posting a link is invalad (it's not on my forum :af:), then send me a PM

and btw...
that little piece of code isn't going to help me...
I don't have the SDK on my wii man...

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on September 27, 2011, 11:51:18 PM
BJ...
if posting a link is invalad (it's not on my forum :af:), then send me a PM

and btw...
that little piece of code isn't going to help me...
I don't have the SDK on my wii man...

Ok and I don't either :vyse:

How come saving in the new brawlbox makes all polygons show all the time in game?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 27, 2011, 11:48:19 PMRead the code, it tells you exactly what to do. And trying to get me warned for posting a link to a flipping confidential wii software development kit, are you? :srs:  
Ouch. Trying to give someone a warning for posting illegal stuff is really nasty...

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 27, 2011, 11:48:19 PMWhat about me? :srs:
Don't worry, as every time you post, I feel hope about the new BrawlBox and I come to see your messages ASAP. So you're not alone. So.. is the new BB is soon to be published?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: AdfroMan on September 27, 2011, 11:55:34 PM
How come saving in the new brawlbox makes all polygons show all the time in game?

Wut? Tell me more :srs:

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on September 27, 2011, 11:56:19 PMDon't worry, as every time you post, I feel hope about the new BrawlBox and I come to see your messages ASAP. So you're not alone. So.. is the new BB is soon to be published?

idk

September 28, 2011, 12:01:34 AM #4356 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:03:21 AM by Tcll
*sigh*...
can someone post a link so I can DL the SDK next time I go to the library <:/

since BJ doesn't seem to want to help...


guess you guys will have to wait even longer for my converter since I'm not really getting any help with figuring it out T-T

EDIT:
just got a PM...
thanx BJ

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 27, 2011, 11:59:05 PM
Wut? Tell me more :srs:

Well I made some vertex edits to luigi then when I saved it as a pcs in brawlbox and viewed it in game all of his polygons where showing. I didn't make any bone edits at all.

Someone mind giving me a quick recap of what has happened in this thread since I last posted about 100-150 odd pages ago?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: AdfroMan on September 28, 2011, 12:02:19 AM
Well I made some vertex edits to luigi then when I saved it as a pcs in brawlbox and viewed it in game all of his polygons where showing. I didn't make any bone edits at all.

Can you send me that pcs, please? (For development purposes)

Quote from: Tcll on September 28, 2011, 12:01:34 AM
*sigh*...
can someone post a link so I can DL the SDK next time I go to the library &lt;:/

since BJ doesn&#039;t seem to want to help...


guess you guys will have to wait even longer for my converter since I&#039;m not really getting any help with figuring it out T-T

EDIT:
just got a PM...
thanx BJ

np

Quote from: Verea on September 28, 2011, 12:04:32 AM
Someone mind giving me a quick recap of what has happened in this thread since I last posted about 100-150 odd pages ago?

Some awesome stuff went down and now there's just one virtually invisible error that's stopping a completely new generation of hacks. /Recap

Quote from: BlackJax96 on September 28, 2011, 12:05:51 AM
Some awesome stuff went down and now there's just one virtually invisible error that's stopping a completely new generation of hacks. /Recap

Specifics!!!

I need SPECIFICS!!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

uugh!
my reply being ruined by this lousy forum host just ruined my mood >:O

whatever...
the new generation will be when I finish Project Pachirisu >:3

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

September 28, 2011, 12:18:25 AM #4362 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:19:29 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: Verea on September 28, 2011, 12:14:05 AM
Specifics!!!

I need SPECIFICS!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both of those are one MDL0 and don't freeze game, but the polygons don't show and there's tons of lag!!!!!!!11!!!one!!!!!eleven!!!!1

(Btw, I fixed that empty Colors group in the second image.)

September 28, 2011, 12:21:33 AM #4363 Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:27:04 AM by pikazz
I just hate that tiny little thing that cause everything!

I getting angry over it DX

BJ96, RTB, Tcll and everyone who knows mld0 pretty good, we should discuss about this problem over msn or something like that :[
Stupid Tinypic :C

Does the that BB cause all edited models to lag, or just imported dae's?