Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

BJ, I have a bug to report.

You are now overjoyed. :af:

Anyway, whenever I make an animation loop by changing Unknown 2 to 1, it automatically saves as some absurd number, like 65793.

Not too important, but I just thought I'd point it out. /:

October 02, 2011, 03:14:05 AM #4441 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:15:01 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Just two questions about this; 1 - My little cousin asks that if someone takes a GameCube game and turn it into a Wii game, would the models in-game become MDL0s?

2 - When the new BrawlBox will be released, would every DAE file would be importable in BrawlBox, then exportable as MDL0s?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 02, 2011, 03:12:43 AM
BJ, I have a bug to report.

You are now overjoyed. :af:

Anyway, whenever I make an animation loop by changing Unknown 2 to 1, it automatically saves as some absurd number, like 65793.

Not too important, but I just thought I'd point it out. /:

Don't worry, that is completely normal. There is no need to fix it. <- Extreme case of sarcasm

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 03:14:05 AM
Just two questions about this; 1 - My little cousin asks that if someone takes a GameCube game and turn it into a Wii game, would the models in-game become MDL0s?

2 - When the new BrawlBox will be released, would every DAE file would be importable in BrawlBox, then exportable as MDL0s?

1 - Oh yeah. Definitely. That's completely possible. <- Extreme case of sarcasm

2 - If you make it importable.

October 02, 2011, 03:28:58 AM #4443 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:36:51 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
I've made every DAE I have importable, so there's no need for me to worry. I've seen you using MikuMikuDance models in your tutorials, and you were able to export it as a MDL0. (the blue-haired girl)  However, when I did the same thing with some MMD boy (don't know his name), the BrawlBox crashed, and the DAE became corrupted, it no longer worked on anything AND I did the tutorial from A to Z, so I don't understand. Was the BrawlBox used in your tutorials is the unreleased one we still are waiting for? Is it perhaps because of my problems at viewing non-Wii models with BrawlBox? If it's due to BrawlBox refusing to show models, then I'm doomed for my homebrew models, as I'll never be able to export them as MDL0s...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 03:28:58 AM
I've made every DAE I have importable, so there's no need for me to worry. I've seen you using MikuMikuDance models in your tutorials, and you were able to export it as a MDL0. (the blue-haired girl)  However, when I did the same thing with some MMD boy (don't know his name), the BrawlBox crashed, and the DAE became corrupted, it no longer worked on anything AND I did the tutorial from A to Z, so I don't understand. Was the BrawlBox used in your tutorials is the unreleased one we still are waiting for? Is it perhaps because of my problems at viewing non-Wii models with BrawlBox?

Yes but the one that's currently released shouldn't crash when you import a model either, and you can see imported models in that version too.

October 02, 2011, 03:45:24 AM #4445 Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 03:54:08 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Isn't it unusual or not that my BrawlBox says "BrawlBox has encountered a problem and needs to close" EVERY time I try exporting a MDL0 from a DAE? Well, I do have one, though but I dunno if there's anything in it, as it only weights 37kb rather than 164kb like the DAE file...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 03:28:58 AM
I've made every DAE I have importable, so there's no need for me to worry. I've seen you using MikuMikuDance models in your tutorials, and you were able to export it as a MDL0. (the blue-haired girl)  However, when I did the same thing with some MMD boy (don't know his name), the BrawlBox crashed, and the DAE became corrupted, it no longer worked on anything AND I did the tutorial from A to Z, so I don't understand. Was the BrawlBox used in your tutorials is the unreleased one we still are waiting for? Is it perhaps because of my problems at viewing non-Wii models with BrawlBox? If it's due to BrawlBox refusing to show models, then I'm doomed for my homebrew models, as I'll never be able to export them as MDL0s...
yeah its still the 1 we're waiting for
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Well, I managed to get a MDL0 from a homebrew model (the ONLY one I was able to get) via BrawlBox and I was wondering if the 'import mdl0s from other games' would work with my new MDL0...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 03:53:48 AM
Well, I managed to get a MDL0 from a homebrew model (the ONLY one I was able to get) via BrawlBox and I was wondering if the 'import mdl0s from other games' would work with my new MDL0...

No.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 01, 2011, 01:12:28 PM
I dunno, I'm wondering if turning a GC game into a Wii game would make MDL0s exportable...
You do realise that makes ABSOLUTELY no sense right? Not to mention that New Play Control disproves it.

Also, help threads exist for a reason :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yeah I kinda wish you'd stop spamming the thread when you have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on October 02, 2011, 04:49:19 AM
Yeah I kinda wish you'd stop spamming the thread when you have no idea what you're talking about.
finally im not the only 1 here who gets annoyed to his spamming in this thread...

anyways lets go back on topic... NOW!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 02, 2011, 04:54:10 AM
finally im not the only 1 here who gets annoyed to his spamming in this thread...

How do you think I feel? :srs:

Lol I started laughing for some reason.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 02, 2011, 04:59:07 AM
How do you think I feel? :srs:

Lol I started laughing for some reason.
more annoyed than any1 else? xDD
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady