Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 05:35:20 AM
To be back on topic, I can now save BRRES and PAC files of non-Brawl models since I've figured out the glitch that was tormenting my BrawlBox (but we still can't use them yet, I am creating them solely for the moment the new BB comes). However, sometimes I see a thick gray line when I zoom out in the Model Viewer, depending on the model used. Does the gray line means I'm progressing at BrawlBox?

I don't think you're quite understanding the issue here.

That is not in-topic. That is extremely off-topic. In fact, you should have been warned ages ago for spamming this thread, because nothing you post is relevant.

This is not your topic. You cannot just post your issues here willy-nilly.

Make ONE help thread. Use it for your problems.

Don't use this thread to troubleshoot your issues.

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on October 02, 2011, 05:37:58 AM
I don't think you're quite understanding the issue here.

That is not in-topic. That is extremely off-topic. In fact, you should have been warned ages ago for spamming this thread, because nothing you post is relevant.

This is not your topic. You cannot just post your issues here willy-nilly.

Make ONE help thread. Use it for your problems.

Don't use this thread to troubleshoot your issues.
He IS warned r)[/offtopic]
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



well, I'm back temporarily...
what did I miss while I was gone??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on October 02, 2011, 02:55:38 PM
well, I'm back temporarily...
what did I miss while I was gone??
you missed this:


:happy:
Stupid Tinypic :C

well nice job Pikazz :D

althouh I'd prefer it not over Pika :P

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on October 02, 2011, 03:08:54 PM
well nice job Pikazz :D

althouh I'd prefer it not over Pika :P
You heard the man, destroy all progress and start again! :P

Though I don't think I ever told you how awesome you are for getting that working in Dolphin, pikazz

Hey, BlackJax, when BrawlBox finally is fixed to where you can combine MDL0s into one can you, for my next Metaknight hack, replace MetaKnight's feet with Kirby's feet polygon? I need it for my Spear Bandana Waddle Dee. You will be credited/collabed.

Hey BJ, when the new BB would be released, could it be able to combine 2 MDL0s into one? Because I'd like to give ZSS a Falcon Helmet (gray one preferred), like you did with Peach wearing Mario's cap rather than her crown. The Falcon Helmet would be for one of my ZSS hacks, the famous J.E.N.O.V.A which I got a warning thanks to the boobies XD I'll censor the next time I post a pic of my J.E.N.O.V.A hack.

(...and I'm sorry for the spamming before. *facepalm*)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 09:56:42 PM
Hey BJ, when the new BB would be released, could it be able to combine 2 MDL0s into one? Because I'd like to give ZSS a Falcon Helmet (gray one preferred), like you did with Peach wearing Mario's cap rather than her crown. The Falcon Helmet would be for one of my ZSS hacks, the famous J.E.N.O.V.A which I got a warning thanks to the boobies XD I'll censor the next time I post a pic of my J.E.N.O.V.A hack.

(...and I'm sorry for the spamming before. *facepalm*)
Umm...
That's what he's been doing...
(also see Sandbag with Mario hat)
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on October 02, 2011, 10:00:35 PMUmm... That's what he's been doing... (also see Sandbag with Mario hat)

Whoa! Amazing! If only I knew how to do this, this would be awesome! I know the helmet of Captain Falcon is Polygon12...but I do wonder how I could transfer it to ZSS... Is there a tutorial somewhere, or someone who knows how?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Why not take Kirby's Captain Falcon hat?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Good idea! I do have the FitKirbyFalcon00.pac, but I wonder how can I add the Helmet to ZSS... Did pikazz and BJ revealed how they did it?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 02, 2011, 10:23:31 PM
Good idea! I do have the FitKirbyFalcon00.pac, but I wonder how can I add the Helmet to ZSS... Did pikazz and BJ revealed how they did it?
No.
It was with the build BlackJax is working on. They also tweeked some things to make it work.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]