Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tcll on October 12, 2011, 04:10:29 PM
EDIT: hey BJ... I know you have this better than anyone :) can you PM me your info on all CHR0 versions :/ why? for my animation converter (a sub program of my model converter) ^meaning it's part of it what if you wanted to take a brawl model and convert it to an animated DAE you'd have to import the animations to do so >_>

OMG ive been dreaming of this day for like evah could you make a bvh to chr0 converter unless BJ would like to implement it into BBox...        patiantly awaits answer r)

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 12, 2011, 03:46:04 AM
Hrm. For one thing, I think that the offsets NEED to end with a "0" for everything that's not the bones or first material, or else it may not work right. Shifting Jigglypuff's ear material forward by 4 bytes made it screw up.

...

Don't tell me that's why Kit was able to work (all offsets ended at "0x#0") and Flandre didn't (all offsets ended at "0x#4")...! :srs:
I dont think it's at the end of the materials :/
but however, I believe it's something in there!

and I believe I just found out WHERE!

hope you got my PM!

EDIT: *feeling dumb*
Stupid Tinypic :C

SUCCESSFUL BRAWLBOX IMPORT FOR THE 1ST TIME!!!


But.. what's wrong with my DAE? I've worked all day on it, and all I get is a successful BrawlBox view, but messed up animations!? How can I fix this? :( Note the the bones are Snake's, so I don't understand why... I had to move/edit the bones a lot to make them fit inside. Is this what that's causing the mess?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Quote from: Segtendo on October 12, 2011, 08:57:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTcmOIcWe8A
BlackJax96 used Windows 7, I used Windows XP, this was where the problem was according to Tcll, and he was right. But now, how can I fix this mess?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 12, 2011, 09:02:00 PM
BlackJax96 used Windows 7, I used Windows XP, this was where the problem was according to Tcll, and he was right.
I use Windows XP and a DAE imported just fine :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


lol pokemon trainer wes xD is it just me or does he have a disjointed arm even in tstance?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I dunno why... Maybe I should go into vertexing, but... I only see Snake's vertex spots, not his textures, and I don't know if I can copy/paste vertex dots or insert them into Snake's vertices using 3ds Max... That would be a whole lot easier...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Carnage on October 12, 2011, 08:22:48 AMno love for mewtwo i see :S
There'll probably be at least two or three people who will be working on Mewtwo when the BrawlBox is released.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 12, 2011, 09:02:00 PMBlackJax96 used Windows 7, I used Windows XP, this was where the problem was according to Tcll, and he was right. But now, how can I fix this mess?
I also have Windows XP, and I don't think that has anything to do with it working properly.

And that Wes model needs to have its rigging and bone structure all fixed up, as I got the same result from the DAE you sent me. :srs:

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 12, 2011, 09:16:50 PM
There'll probably be at least two or three people who will be working on Mewtwo when the BrawlBox is released.
I also have Windows XP, and I don't think that has anything to do with it working properly.

And that Wes model needs to have its rigging and bone structure all fixed up, as I got the same result from the DAE you sent me. :srs:
even i use windows xp, and im able to get dae's fine in brawlbox... maybe u should use a clean rip of Wes and put him on snake urself
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 12, 2011, 09:21:01 PM
even i use windows xp, and im able to get dae's fine in brawlbox... maybe u should use a clean rip of Wes and put him on snake urself

But, how? All I get are bones, no models, and I have to move the bones to make them fit inside. It it would have been possible, I would have taken the Pokemon Trainer model, the rigged T-stand Snake Model and put it over him... but I get NO models in 3ds max, just bones :( (I use the latest Collada plug-in) Should I use another plug-in to see the models I extract from BrawlBox?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 12, 2011, 09:37:08 PM
But, how? All I get are bones, no models, and I have to move the bones to make them fit inside. It it would have been possible, I would have taken the Pokemon Trainer model, the rigged T-stand Snake Model and put it over him... but I get NO models in 3ds max, just bones :( (I use the latest Collada plug-in) Should I use another plug-in to see the models I extract from BrawlBox?
well me and BJ use max 2010... more like alot of ppl do
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on October 12, 2011, 09:38:40 PM
well me and BJ use max 2010... more like alot of ppl do
That's what I use now... I'll try finding another plug-in and come back.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I have 3DSMAX 8...

I don't think I can get 10...

Know what model I want someone to import?

Mega Man Zero's model from Onimusha Blade Warriors...or have someone rip it so I can try making a custom model over it?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

ok ive heard your model importing method will take over vertexing?? and ive seen the video on how to play with models in brawl but i have a few questions so that i can be prepared for doing this....

1. how do i get models?? from games i have?? files on the web i will have to get???

2. what programs will i need to get the models from the game or file??

3. will these model require bone edits??

4. will all models be able to get final smashes,items,etc.??

5. will this model importer have models be one slot mods or will they take over all slots??

6. will the textures be editable like with normals and stuff?

7. will these models have to be vertexed also??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.