Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Sorceress on October 12, 2011, 11:27:47 PMI can see it now, someone imports Rosalina from MKWii, then puts her over Peach, then gives Rosalina same bones as Peach.

Quote from: Segtendo on October 12, 2011, 11:33:31 PMI'd rather have a Galaxy Rosalina than a MKWii Rosalina since Galaxy's Rosalina is higher quality.
Yes. Mario Kart Wii's models are not exactly what I would call "high-quality". Likewise, if someone wanted Dry Bowser from that game, they're better off with the one from Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games... which, by the way, could be assembled easily with 3DS Max and the new BrawlBox that's being worked on.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 12, 2011, 11:45:24 PM
Can anyone create a 3DS file of a RIGGED Snake model? I would do the vertexing by myself then...
Can you do what I said a few posts ago ?

I wouldn't like to make this an even [censored]tier day by having to smite someone here ... >_>
Round and round the signature goes ~
~ where it stops, nobody knows.

My my my, somebody's in a good mood, I see. :P

And so? How's this going? I sure wish I could be helping you test. :)



By the way, would there be a theoretical limit on how many polygons a model could have?

I read somewhere a while back that said that the Wii can't handle too many models with a high polygon count, or something along those lines.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Does the Dae importing technique work with 3DS Max 2012?

If this is off topic, I'll delete the message.

Quote from: Miacis Ballard on October 12, 2011, 11:57:18 PMCan you do what I said a few posts ago ? I wouldn't like to make this an even [censored]tier day by having to smite someone here ... >_>

Yes, I went to the right topics to ask my question. Sorry for that, my laptop and PC are really nasty when importing DAEs, they won't do a thing about it, nobody listened and I went manicdepressive... I'll stay on topic from now on.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Quote from: Segtendo on October 13, 2011, 01:01:30 AMYou said that last time >.<
On rare occasions, when I try doing something but can't, I can be off topic without realizing it due to manicdepression suffering >.< First calm, then angry and sad at the end...what a real torture of being manicdepressive... On topic, has Pikazz and/or RTB discovered what's wrong with BrawlBox?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Actually, BlackJax told me on MSN that he thinks he's found the last problem.
He isn't sure, but he'll try to fix it and see what happens.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


That's good to know! I was waiting for news like this. I hope he'll discovers the glitch soon so we can get our hands on BrawlBox.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

|I can't wait either... Perfect Miku over Ness = complete life. ^w^

Quote from: Tabuu Hatsune on October 13, 2011, 01:15:51 AM
I can't wait either... Perfect Flandre over Pit = complete life. ^w^

I hope that's what you MEANT to type... :srs:

since I was bored, and this isnt release yet, i got a silver model, imported the .dae over the silver over falco project, exported the modeldata[0] and it saved. then I imported it over the real files, and saved, yet it froze in game after i picked a stage. this made me even more hyped for this. keep up the good work and I cant wait for its release!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Umm...
The imported DAE doesn't save, ya know.
It turns up blank.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Thank god Flandre's still over Pit.
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]