Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 13, 2011, 02:56:33 AM
It's not difficult to find means to extract models yourself. The Models Resource is relatively new and doesn't have too much content. I extracted all of the models from Final Fantasy X today. MvC models  I haven't been able to find. TvC models have been extracted before.

they say mvc3 models cant be ripped yet due to the games format or somthing  :-\...and where are the tvc models?? if you know where they are  :P
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

And everyone ignores RTB's post.

Well, we're getting somewhere, right? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Who ignores TRB. :srs:

At least something showed up. But from an unchanged import?
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 13, 2011, 03:01:09 AM
they say mvc3 models cant be ripped yet due to the games format or somthing  :-\...and where are the tvc models?? if you know where they are  :P

People will get around to ripping MvC3 models eventually. And I've seen TvC models used as stages in Brawl.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on October 13, 2011, 03:01:09 AM
they say mvc3 models cant be ripped yet due to the games format or somthing  :-\...and where are the tvc models?? if you know where they are  :P
Noesis can export Marvel vs. Capcom 3 models... just not all of them, and with some rigging spots buggered up. (They never did fix that problem. :srs:)

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 13, 2011, 02:56:33 AM
It's not difficult to find means to extract models yourself. The Models Resource is relatively new and doesn't have too much content. I extracted all of the models from Final Fantasy X today. MvC models  I haven't been able to find. TvC models have been extracted before.
I've been meaning to export the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom models for The Models Resource, I've just never gotten around to it.

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 13, 2011, 03:03:53 AM
Who ignores TRB. :srs:

At least something showed up. But from an unchanged import?
Yeah, meaning I didn't apply that polygon fix that I did for Kit and Heavy, just imported a DAE and saved the file.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 13, 2011, 02:56:23 AM
*coughPAVGNcough*

...


Seems like characters now only have their first polygon group rendered show up in-game from an unchanged import. But that's better than nothing.

Only the first group? That doesn't sound good.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 13, 2011, 03:46:37 AM
Only the first group? That doesn't sound good.

It's actually the best thing you've heard in this thread so far, I'm probably not even kidding

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 13, 2011, 03:46:37 AMOnly the first group? That doesn't sound good.
Earlier revisions didn't have anything show up in-game without fixes.


Aah, now that I've actually read, that's the best news I've heard.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Is it possible to put a character like Tikal the Echinda over Zelda and make Tikal's bones the same as Zelda's?
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

I'd like to point out that I'm getting quite sick of reading all tis off topic.. would you kindly take it to the "help" section or don't voice it at all in this topic.. It's getting redundant and i'd rather read news about the new BrawlBox, not some fool's failure to port a model.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Materials are all in place now, not offset anymore.















...
















So WHY IS IT STILL NOT WORKING RIGHT?!? Stupid, STUPID finicky MDL0 format! :srs:

Wow that't crazy. Where else woul dyou think could cause it? i know that deleting a poly sometimes screws things up... Had to get one of my requested models to be fixed cause of it. Maybe look in the polygon code?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 13, 2011, 06:32:34 AMWow that't crazy. Where else woul dyou think could cause it? i know that deleting a poly sometimes screws things up... Had to get one of my requested models to be fixed cause of it. Maybe look in the polygon code?
Well, I'm gonna try screwing around with the polygon headers again for a few more hours, but I'm gonna see if even un-rigged models will work right now (which I was normally able to import without too much trouble).