Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ok. Good luck RTB and BJ (since he's also hammering away)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Well, I found one thing that's causing the problems, but there's another one that's still preventing it from working properly. :>.>palm:

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 13, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
Well, I found one thing that's causing the problems, but there's another one that's still preventing it from working properly. :>.>palm:
Orly?  and wats this new problem?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 13, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
Well, I found one thing that's causing the problems, but there's another one that's still preventing it from working properly. :>.>palm:
well its good to atleast find something its progress xD i know you guys will figureit out eventually
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Progress ^_^ Atleast it's one more thing fixed =3 you guys are doing a great job.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



The BrawlBox beta wasn't writing the "Textures1" headers properly again, which is making the first object in the DrawOpa (not necessarily the first polygon group, as changing it made different polygon groups show up instead) work in-game again after being fixed, but nothing else... just like earlier before the materials were (re-)fixed.

I blame you, DrawOpa! *shakes fist*

so its back to square 1 it seems like im guessing? :oshi:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

I'm thinking what happened was when you adjusted the fix, it broke what you already fixed.... just a general guess from an old trouble shooter like me XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: DSX8 on October 13, 2011, 08:26:45 AMso its back to square 1 it seems like im guessing? :oshi:
Square 1 would be it not working in the first place. This would be, uh, let's see...

*counts*

Square 42, why not? The polygon groups work, but not in tandem, which is more or less the last problem we need to fix.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 13, 2011, 08:52:42 AMSquare 1 would be it not working in the first place. This would be, uh, let's see... *counts* Square 42, why not? The polygon groups work, but not in tandem, which is more or less the last problem we need to fix.
Thanks goodness you don't have to start over from scratch. I do have one last question about BrawlBox v0.65 ; is it only the MDL0 that will be importable/exportable along with DAEs, or the MikuMikuDance files (.pmd) will also be importable/exportable?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 13, 2011, 12:34:45 PMThanks goodness you don't have to start over from scratch. I do have one last question about BrawlBox v0.65 ; is it only the MDL0 that will be importable/exportable along with DAEs, or the MikuMikuDance files (.pmd) will also be importable/exportable?
So far, MMD importing/exporting isn't implemented yet, as getting the MDL0s to work in the first place is our highest priority.

yeah.. can't convert anything untill the mdl0 file has been properly coded to work. when that's completed, I'm sure nearly any file format can be converted. If... done properly XD
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RandomTBush on October 13, 2011, 06:28:56 AM
Materials are all in place now, not offset anymore.

So WHY IS IT STILL NOT WORKING RIGHT?!? Stupid, STUPID finicky MDL0 format! :srs:
[captian obivious]t must be something, otherwise it would work [/captian obivious]

yeay, finally I am with my wii again :'D now I can acually help by testing  <3

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 13, 2011, 08:22:14 AM
The BrawlBox beta wasn't writing the "Textures1" headers properly again, which is making the first object in the DrawOpa (not necessarily the first polygon group, as changing it made different polygon groups show up instead) work in-game again after being fixed, but nothing else... just like earlier before the materials were (re-)fixed.

I blame you, DrawOpa! *shakes fist*
can take a closer look into it :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

well, from reading from my previous post on page 6,
@toko: well, listening to the other people, I'm glad the prob wasn't XP :)
if I'd've known this a while back, I would've said something more along the lines of:
you need a new plugin...

blender 2.49b's 1.4.0 importer gave me just bones with an AIS export,
but the 141 importer gave me a weighted model with a messed up rig...
(only with Pika)

I havn't gotten to try importing with 2.5x (soon to be 2.6x <3 <3)
but I'll try it with a brbx export once I get my compy back :)

then I'll try exporting from blender and importing with brbx...


btw, does brbx import the DAE models it exports w/o errors??

blender 249's 140 plugin couldn't do that :P
and 141 only had an import >_>

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: pikazz on October 13, 2011, 02:02:07 PM[captian obivious]t must be something, otherwise it would work [/captian obivious] yeay, finally I am with my wii again :'D now I can acually help by testing  <3 can take a closer look into it :3
Good to know. I hope you'll find the error soon. By the way, I am willing to change some items (Home-Run Bat and Beam Sword) with funny things (it's a surprise to most people ;) )so I would need someone like you to test them (I don't know if Dolphin can do it, though... if yes, please let me know) As for character model rigging, well, I can't seem to do it (gets deformed animations) and it sucks because I was ready to get Terra from Dissidia ready for my Wii since 4 MONTHS AGO :srs:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(