Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 15, 2011, 12:52:32 AM
How does that have anything to do with someone deleting your posts.
That post with the Karakasa got deleted along with other posts as soon as I got warned for a second time. First is Jenova's breasts (censored on image, but still warned) then a Japanese folklore monster scares a kid out, his big bro reports my posts for that... Maybe I'll leave this place FOR GOOD :srs:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 15, 2011, 12:54:52 AM
That post with the Karakasa got deleted along with other posts as soon as I got warned for a second time. First is Jenova's breasts (censored on image, but still warned) then a Japanese folklore monster scares a kid out, his big bro reports my posts for that... Maybe I'll leave this place FOR GOOD :srs:

Well you do realize those posts were off topic in the first place, right?

Why leave such a magnificent place!?

are you insane!?

it's amazing, just be careful what you post.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Oh Bj, you get my little bug reports?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




will there be a beta release in teh next few days, or will this be releaed in a few weeks or so when it is fully complete?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on October 15, 2011, 02:10:55 AM
will there be a beta release in teh next few days, or will this be releaed in a few weeks or so when it is fully complete?

When you can import or even edit a normal model without it lagging in game. That's when.

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 15, 2011, 01:00:46 AM
Oh Bj, you get my little bug reports?

Yesh

ah, okay. well keep up the good work, and i look forward to its release
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tabuu Hatsune on October 15, 2011, 02:35:56 AM
So do I. Then literally anyone will be playable. :3

Except, you know, people will have to redo literally every animation, and the whole PSA to go with it :\.


BlackJax, post your sexy-ass progress on LST ;o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 15, 2011, 02:38:14 AM
Except, you know, people will have to redo literally every animation, and the whole PSA to go with it :\.

Well, I'd do it for the characters I consider worth it. ;)

Quote from: Ian Sullivan on October 15, 2011, 02:38:14 AM
Except, you know, people will have to redo literally every animation, and the whole PSA to go with it :\.

Not exactly. :vyse:

Quote from: SmashClash on October 15, 2011, 02:42:15 AM
Hi, BlackJax. How are you? =D

Muy bien, gracias. :vyse:

Quote from: Segtendo on October 15, 2011, 02:43:47 AM
BlackJax, post your sexy-ass progress on LST ;o

K. :vyse: