Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ok Bj. Was those real bugs or was it som'in I don't need to worry about?
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Ultraxwing on October 15, 2011, 01:00:12 AM Why leave such a magnificent place!? are you insane!? it's amazing, just be careful what you post.
You're right. I regretted saying such a thing. After all, everyone does mistakes, everyone spammed at least once in their lives. Being warned isn't the end of the world, but the reason was just a littile to much exagerated (the 'Joey' who can't handle a Karakasa but can handle a killing doll with a chainsaw, I won't buy it.) I'll stay here. Thank you for re-assuring me :)

EDIT : I don't understand well the bones renaming thing, but does that means they MUST have Brawl bones? Because I get deformed animations when I use them on my models :/  And I was ready to put Flandre over Pit, but the imported bones of Pit don't have the wings in my 3ds Max *facepalm*
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I think I'll just let someone else import my Naruto rig (suddenly got a lot of real life work to do and Project M stuff).

Quote from: ds22 on October 15, 2011, 01:31:01 PMI think I'll just let someone else import my Naruto rig (suddenly got a lot of real life work to do and Project M stuff).
Hun? You know how to rig models to Brawl skeletons correctly so they won't deform while animated!? I would need a tutorial for this. Video or written, it doesn't matter for me, as my rigs always gets deformed...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

My rig isn't perfect either, so your better of going of from what RTB said.

I'm sure this question has been asked before, and I'm fairly certain I saw it relating to stages, but is there any idea on how many faces/polygons a playermodel can have? Assuming there are 3 other players on one stage, how many would be approximately too many (make the game lag etc)?

Learned more about that "view textures in Preview" "problem". Seems when I moved the stage to another folder and the images with it, it didn't preview. What I'm guessing is BB is reading the folder that the Map was saved too (in my case was c:\brawlbox\projects\stages) and any textures put in that folder the stage will attempt to call for em. Honestly I like the idea of a Preview before the hassle of Importing. Might say it could stay as a feature instead of a bug, hm? =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



CHUCKIE VS BEN, the ultimate meme showdown :D

On topic:
Progress?
lol

So, is there any new progress on BrawlBox?

BJ, I have a question for you. If I follow your tutorial, will my MMD models will perfectly comes out in BrawlBox? And will they be useable over another character? (I wanna rig a girl over Pit, forgot her name AGAIN *facepalm* )
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 15, 2011, 08:38:47 PM
CHUCKIE VS BEN, the ultimate meme showdown :D
No.
Stop it. Now.
I don't care if it's random or not. Either post something on-topic or don't.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I've successfully imported two fresh DAEs into the older BrawlBox! Now, all I'm waiting for is a rigging tutorial to rig Pit's bones over them. But is it unusual that Pit's skeleton has no wing bones?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Haven't been very active on here lately, and now I see you have got it working (at least once). Kudos man.


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

So, what did you get done today, BJ? Just curious. :)

Off-topic: Enigmatic? LOVE your sig. <3

RTB >_> <_<
where are you??
have you lokked into my MDL0 discussion thread??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.

Quote from: Tcll on October 16, 2011, 01:17:48 AM
RTB >_> <_<
where are you??
have you lokked into my MDL0 discussion thread??
Sorry, been busy with real-life things.