Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 16, 2011, 11:47:05 PM
Ok, the flag is located in the material references.

USetting is currently layerId1, VSetting is currently layerId2.

0 = Clamp, 1 = Repeat, and 2 = Mirror (Although I haven't seen mirror used yet).

Clamp is the default, so it will stretch the texture to fit.

Repeat is used to actually repeat the texture, or allow the UV coords to be greater than 1 or less than 0 (I checked the UV coord max and min for textures that used this setting, and they were indeed > 1 & < 0).

Everything seems to be matching up correctly... I need to test this out now! :af:
I've seen the "mirror" used in a few textures, mainly any Mario Kart Wii character's face, or Princess Peach's tennis racquet.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 17, 2011, 12:05:09 AM
I've seen the "mirror" used in a few textures, mainly any Mario Kart Wii character's face, or Princess Peach's tennis racquet.

Sweet, so that's another mystery solved. :vyse:
I'll send you another revision of Brawlbox once I finish updating it with all these changes.

The Isaac assist trophy might have at least one of those types of Textures. It has the strangest look about it that I've ever seen.

Just speculation from a non-techy noob though.


Does this means the new BrawlBox will be released or not?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 17, 2011, 12:40:15 AM
Does this means the new BrawlBox will be released or not?

I think it means that BJ is stuck and cannot progress so Brawl Box will never be released ever. Sorry.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 17, 2011, 12:40:15 AM
Does this means the new BrawlBox will be released or not?
...
Not yet :srs:
They still have work to do.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 17, 2011, 12:40:15 AM
Does this means the new BrawlBox will be released or not?

Stop asking and maybe I WILL release it someday. :srs:

Oh, no! That was my worst fear...*oshi* :'( well, at least can we have the beta versions Pikaxx and RTB have, to export models at least ?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 17, 2011, 12:43:53 AM
Oh, no! That was my worst fear...*oshi* :'( well, at least can we have the beta versions Pikaxx and RTB have, to export models at least ?
Holy crap.
You fell for a troll :srs:
Also...
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 17, 2011, 12:43:33 AM
Stop asking and maybe I WILL release it someday. :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 17, 2011, 12:43:33 AMStop asking and maybe I WILL release it someday. :srs:
Gamma Ridley told me you were stuck somewhere so it would never be released, ever... I thought that was true, so I went and asked...sorry.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 17, 2011, 12:43:53 AM
Oh, no! That was my worst fear...*oshi* :'( well, at least can we have the beta versions Pikaxx and RTB have, to export models at least ?
You can use the beta linked to in the first post to export models. Besides, the exporting is currently broken in the beta that I've got. :srs:

(Not on purpose, though, it broke due to the revamps in the model previewing/importing.)

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 17, 2011, 12:46:17 AM
You can use the beta linked to in the first post to export models. Besides, the exporting is currently broken in the beta that I've got. :srs:

(Not on purpose, though, it broke due to the revamps in the model previewing/importing.)

Oh that reminds me, I believe I fixed the collada exporter. lol
I'm uploading it right now

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 17, 2011, 12:45:49 AM
Gamma Ridley told me you were stuck somewhere so it would never be released, ever... I thought that was true, so I went and asked...sorry.

You were trolled.


Quote from: Segtendo on October 17, 2011, 12:45:11 AMHoly crap. You fell for a troll :srs: Also...
I fell for something FAKE while being TROLLED!? *facepalm* Well I wouldn't have asked if I knew it was a lie, so...
Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 17, 2011, 12:50:15 AM
Oh that reminds me, I believe I fixed the collada exporter. lol
I&#039;m uploading it right now
Thank you RTB! You ROCK!
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(