Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

as always excelent job bj =D Keep doing the epicness you do ^_^
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 02:31:26 AM
Also, setting Flandre's material ref UV settings to "Repeat" fixed the texture issue, and I didn't have to center the UV coords.

HUZZ-ah?

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 02:31:26 AM
I just figured out how the bone flags work, for REALZ this time.
If the bone scale is 1,1,1; then it has a Fixed Scale.
If the bone trans/rot is 0,0,0; then it has a Fixed Translation/Rotation.
No Transform is used when both the Matrix and Inverse Matrix are the same as its parent's (but it's not applied to the parent, because it's transforming the children, if you know what I mean)

I just set them to change automatically when you edit anything, so there's no point in making them editable anymore.

I'm also working on trying to figure out why models lag the game. The good news is, there's always at least one object that shows up right now, and it's not necessarily always the first one. I've noticed that the first material always aligns the offsets, but sometimes it has 0x10 extra align bytes and sometimes it doesn't. I think that has to do with it.

Also, setting Flandre's material ref UV settings to "Repeat" fixed the texture issue, and I didn't have to center the UV coords.

This is some really noice progress.
AMAZING PROGRESS IS AMAZING!!!  *says it in a British accent*
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

BlackJax, you're making some insane progress, man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 02:31:26 AMI just figured out how the bone flags work, for REALZ this time. If the bone scale is 1,1,1; then it has a Fixed Scale. If the bone trans/rot is 0,0,0; then it has a Fixed Translation/Rotation. No Transform is used when both the Matrix and Inverse Matrix are the same as its parent's (but it's not applied to the parent, because it's transforming the children, if you know what I mean) I just set them to change automatically when you edit anything, so there's no point in making them editable anymore. I'm also working on trying to figure out why models lag the game. The good news is, there's always at least one object that shows up right now, and it's not necessarily always the first one. I've noticed that the first material always aligns the offsets, but sometimes it has 0x10 extra align bytes and sometimes it doesn't. I think that has to do with it. Also, setting Flandre's material ref UV settings to "Repeat" fixed the texture issue, and I didn't have to center the UV coords. This is some really noice progress.
So, you have a model of Flandre? I have a model of her sister Remilia, though she only has 2 bones ; TopN and TransN. Does this means I could add bones from scratch, based on another character's bones to make her work in Brawl with the new BB?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Tokoyami.

Were. You. Not. Told. To. Make. A. Separate. Topic. :srs:
Asbel: "To protect those close to us!"
Malik: "To be a completely badass!"
Hubert: "To be a Tsundere nerd!"
Richard: "To be completely FABULOUS!"
All: "WE ARE THE TOGF MANLY MEN BRIGADE!"
-kazemaru95421



[PICTURES REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame, even when inside a spoiler.]

Quote from: Tempo_ on October 18, 2011, 06:00:21 AMTokoyami. Were. You. Not. Told. To. Make. A. Separate. Topic. :srs:
*facepalm* This question was asked to BlackJax, since he's the only one who can answer this. Creating a help topic would have been pointless, since no one besides him has a near-fully working BrawlBox v0.65, and no one would have been able to answer. So, when questions are about the UNRELEASED BrawlBox, I have no choice but to ask them to BJ.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 18, 2011, 02:31:26 AM
I just figured out how the bone flags work, for REALZ this time.
If the bone scale is 1,1,1; then it has a Fixed Scale.
If the bone trans/rot is 0,0,0; then it has a Fixed Translation/Rotation.
No Transform is used when both the Matrix and Inverse Matrix are the same as its parent's (but it's not applied to the parent, because it's transforming the children, if you know what I mean)

I just set them to change automatically when you edit anything, so there's no point in making them editable anymore.

I'm also working on trying to figure out why models lag the game. The good news is, there's always at least one object that shows up right now, and it's not necessarily always the first one. I've noticed that the first material always aligns the offsets, but sometimes it has 0x10 extra align bytes and sometimes it doesn't. I think that has to do with it.

Also, setting Flandre's material ref UV settings to "Repeat" fixed the texture issue, and I didn't have to center the UV coords.

This is some really noice progress.
that's pretty neat :]

hm, 0x10 bytes you said...
Stupid Tinypic :C

could u make a mini update? i'd like to know if u can make the model previewer so that if u select a vertice, u can see its number ^^

it would be pretty usefull for some stuff, like fixing loose vertices

^ Would it not be easier to develop a 3DS Max script for that so we don't have to use two programs? You could even add it to MK's vertexing script.

I'm excited about the importer making decent progress compared to the last few month =3

But I'm really gettin a rise for the sexy real time psa edditor that BJ has possibly started on.

Goodby Silent Doom, heloooo thousands of noobs with thousands of downloads *shot*

Then again, if WE can make cool ass [censored] with a real time psa editor, imagine what the great SD can do with it =3

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on October 18, 2011, 01:51:53 PM
^ Would it not be easier to develop a 3DS Max script for that so we don't have to use two programs? You could even add it to MK's vertexing script.

I'm excited about the importer making decent progress compared to the last few month =3

But I'm really gettin a rise for the sexy real time psa edditor that BJ has possibly started on.

Goodby Silent Doom, heloooo thousands of noobs with thousands of downloads *shot*

Then again, if WE can make cool ass [censored] with a real time psa editor, imagine what the great SD can do with it =3
:srs: There are other PSA makers besides him.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on October 18, 2011, 02:02:12 PM
:srs: There are other PSA makers besides him.
:srs: I know, I was just making a joke =-=
don't get your underwear in a knot man
There's also Divine Overloard :Af2:
lol
JK kingjigs :P
you know we like ur psa's too X3
Especially char char....I think I'ma try him when I get my computer back today.

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 18, 2011, 09:12:22 AM
*facepalm* This question was asked to BlackJax, since he's the only one who can answer this. Creating a help topic would have been pointless, since no one besides him has a near-fully working BrawlBox v0.65, and no one would have been able to answer. So, when questions are about the UNRELEASED BrawlBox, I have no choice but to ask them to BJ.

Your question should have been posted in Help. BJ posts there sometimes too. You could even PM him.. maybe.