Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Hatsune on October 23, 2011, 09:33:36 PM
Now I want my Miku. D:

And how do you add Metal Box effects? I'm trying to make Metal Tabuu work properly.
Add new material entries, name 'em the same as the default material entries except with _ExtMtl at the end (KitBallard_Body, then KitBallard_Body_ExtMtl, for example), then copy the shaders and material settings from a Brawl character's metal shader/material settings. Might take a bit to get working, so don't get discouraged if it doesn't work right away.

It's a real shame that I can't get  my 3DS Max 8 or 10 to import any .dae's made by BB or AIS now =_=;


Quote from: Segtendo on October 23, 2011, 09:34:42 PM
Blender?
You gotta export from 3DS Max, guys.

Well that makes my making Chargeman in Blender useless...and I know nothing about how to use 3DSMAX to make models from scratch...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Can someone please take this DAE, add the textures and turn it into a MDL0 for me, please? I can't get the new BrawlBox to work...

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?x51yqx3h1q9oadz
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

just watched the tutorials, its awesome how u get hyped by ur own work ^^

long time work, i hope ur happy with the final product dude, seriously, congratulations, u made history in brawl hacking, we'll get ssb4 characters in ssb3 hahaha

THIS IS REVOLUTION!!!!

Forgot to add back in an error handler, so I updated the download.
Now if the dae model isn't compatible with Brawlbox, it'll throw a normal error and not build the model.


October 23, 2011, 09:45:57 PM #5678 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:50:07 PM by Mariodk
still no models imports hacks on vault
who will be the first to upload a model import on vault?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 23, 2011, 09:44:17 PM
Forgot to add back in an error handler, so I updated the download.
Now if the dae model isn't compatible with Brawlbox, it'll throw a normal error and not build the model.
Invalid link
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



It said invalid file so I updated it again :srs:

Nope... it messes up his Flare textures...

ok now i need the framework it says...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Now it's working. it still give the build dump, but it doesn't totally crash. Also it leaves the "please wait" builder thingy. (I'll admit I'm not trying very hard to make an import ^_^'' just doing my old beta test ways)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Mariodk on October 23, 2011, 09:45:57 PMstill no models imports hacks on vault
who will be the first to upload a model import on vault?
* RandomTBush points to himself.