Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 24, 2011, 12:55:56 AMErgh, screw it. I'm really not sure what's buggering up the metal shader for her body and not her eyes, but I'm gonna go release Kit anyway within an hour. It's only a minor problem, anyway, nothing game-breaking.
Yep, I'll try it out, too. And about my Flandre that I wanna make a color pack, does it work well over Pit? Will it be ready tonight? Once you'll PM it to me and I'll test it, I will upload it in the BrawlVault with you as a collaborator for rigging it. Is it OK?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

October 24, 2011, 01:20:11 AM #5821 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:22:02 AM by Segtendo
Quote from: Spex130 on October 24, 2011, 12:53:00 AM
Do it. I approve! :happy:
I will as soon as I learn how to get a DAE compatible with BrawlBox.
The notes section confuses me :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 24, 2011, 01:20:57 AM #5822 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:22:35 AM by RandomTBush
Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 24, 2011, 01:01:20 AMthis is the dual Samus/zss one right? =3
Just the Zero Suit Samus version for now, as I'm not quite finished with the Samus version yet.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 24, 2011, 01:20:57 AM
Just the Zero Suit Samus version for now.
Aww ok XD was really hoping for your dual pack =3 But I'm just happy as I am already =D
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: Segtendo on October 24, 2011, 01:20:11 AM
I will as soon as I learn how to rig and export a DAE so that BrawlBox will read it.
lol cool, now I don't have to worry about porting the Mario model I ripped for TMR :P .
At some point, you just have to bend down and tie your shoelaces.

It's up now and pending approval. Time to go take a break.

Quote from: RandomTBush on October 24, 2011, 01:30:06 AM
It's up now and pending approval. Time to go take a break.
*SNATCHES!* YAY! Thank you Rtb!
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



using 3DS max 8

converted the model using the FBX thingy from 3DS to DAE

doesnt wanna open as a DAE in 3DS max...

open in brawlbox..

no bones.

i suck... T_T

[white]

October 24, 2011, 01:41:50 AM #5828 Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 01:46:21 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
I did a Karakasa over the Homerun Bat, but the game freezes as soon as Gecko OS finishes loading (in other words, in the warning screen to use adequate place during game play), and thanks to 503 errors, I'm not the 1st one to upload a ported model... RTB, is my model coming tonight, or soon?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(



God.
I don't get the instructions on exporting.
Can someone help me?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Hm, I did everything, but when I import the DAE into brawl box, it shows nothing, no textures no bones. if I export as an mdl0 it crashes, and trying to open that mdl0 crashes. If I save before exporting it crashes. I gotta go and figure out what I'm doing wrong
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

I, too, have done everything, but the game still crashes at the warning screen, so I can't test my Homerun Karakasa :(
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Miku works. Now she has a texture problem.. is RTB still on?