Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kit Ballard on October 25, 2011, 04:15:20 PM
There's a handful in my topic in the model section... I've personally tested each one both Importing to BrawlBox (BOTH 65 and 63) and 3DS Max 2010.
I tested chun li, I got the thing I said nr 2 :c

Quote from: ds22 on October 25, 2011, 04:18:04 PM
You know, imports working for some and not for others could be due to computer specific specs (and I don't mean 32bit vs 64bit, Windows XP vs Windows Vista vs Windows 7).
Just throwing it out there.

^this^
Stupid Tinypic :C

What's your PC stats then Pikazz? Not making fun but more of a inquizitive question. Maybe there could be an underlying issue if that's one thing.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



so someone please tell us, what is the best set of tools for this to work?

if youve had success, can you post what OS your using and what version of 3DS Max you used?

also.. i have no idea how to add bones to something.. especially since the model im using doesnt want to reopen in 3DS max 8.. however the model itself looks perfectly fine in brawlbox aside from the textures not applying.

if anyone wants to pick up from where i left off, i could send you the WOLF link. :3

oh dear god that was so bad. XD


[white]

October 25, 2011, 04:53:13 PM #6108 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:34:13 PM by Justin712
Quote from: Mariodk on October 25, 2011, 04:35:24 PM
so needing to get him to a T-pose like Lucas´s with his Arms/fingers and Legs/feets
then i needing to get him Lucas´s boneset(also needing a guide for that i am not 100% sure how to do it)

Ah, I see. Nah, you can rig him in the position he's in and then put him into that pose. As for Lucas' boneset I'm pretty sure there's already a lot of guides on doing that. I'll see if I can find one for you

Quote from: ds22 on October 25, 2011, 04:18:04 PM
You know, imports working for some and not for others could be due to computer specific specs

I sure hope not.

Also:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
3ds max 2009 (64-bit)
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU ~2.7GHz
4096mb RAM
NVIDIA Geforce 9800 GT
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

October 25, 2011, 04:55:31 PM #6109 Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 05:01:20 PM by Kit Ballard
Well. I guess I can say what I have and used to do my dirty ports.

Windows 7 64bit
AMD Phenom x6 ~2.9GHz
8GB DDr3 Ram
PCI-E nVidea GeForce GTI 560Ti 4GB VRam
Both BrawlBox 0.63d Modset 4.1 (for mdl0 tests, and tifa animations) and BrawlBox 0.65 (Build 2, not the newest 3rd build).
3DsMax 2010 32bit
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I happen to be using
Windows 7 64bit
Brawl Box .65 3rd build
3DsMax 2010
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Kit Ballard on October 25, 2011, 04:43:56 PM
What's your PC stats then Pikazz? Not making fun but more of a inquizitive question. Maybe there could be an underlying issue if that's one thing.
dont know really how I should look that up ^^;

but I know I have Windows 7 enterprise 32 bit
the latest BB for almost everything
3ds max 2010 32 bit
Stupid Tinypic :C

Start, run, type "dxdiag"

or if you're on Windows 7 type dxdiag in that search box in the start menu and hit enter.
If you've got a minute, check out my portfolio!
I'm always lookin' for fun projects to do, so if you think you'd want my help, just let me know!
I do all of my own modeling, texturing, rigging, and animating.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=35266.0 <--- Made a topic for my problem >_>

I just don't get it :l why is it refusing to load the DAE's? The ones from brawl characters import just fine X_X

for my computer specs..

lets just say..

ive got a Celeron 900... at 2.2GHZ..

still running windows 7 tho with 2GB RAM! :3

oh and ive been using 3DS Max 8 with the new build of brawlbox.

i think my weak link is my version of 3DS Max.. >.>

[white]

Quote from: CR4CK3RB0L7 TH3 5UP3RD0G on October 25, 2011, 05:10:28 PM
for my computer specs..

lets just say..

ive got a Celeron 900... at 2.2GHZ..

still running windows 7 tho with 2GB RAM! :3

oh and ive been using 3DS Max 8 with the new build of brawlbox.

i think my weak link is my version of 3DS Max.. >.>
Might be. Drill'in Pervy did state it could be the issue (I forgot how but I was talking on Msn with someone and they imported one of mine into 8 and it's bones was there but the mesh was faceplanted)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



My specs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Justin712 on October 25, 2011, 05:02:17 PM
Start, run, type "dxdiag"

or if you're on Windows 7 type dxdiag in that search box in the start menu and hit enter.
thanks x3

I have:
Windows 7 enterprise 32 bit (6.1, build 7600)
Lenovo
ver 1.00PARTTBL
Inter(R) Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU   T8100 @ 2.10GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.1GHz
2048MB RAM
2724 MB used, 1352 MB is aviable
DirectX 11
Stupid Tinypic :C

well since we're posting DxDiag's I'll plop mine in to make it accurate:

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1065T Processor (6 CPUs), ~2.9GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti
Display Memory: 4065 MB
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Sure why not.

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.110622-1503)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU       M 370  @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 3758MB RAM


I didn't even know I had 64-bit.... the whole time I been using 32-bit 3ds max. xD