Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Quote from: PAVGN on November 08, 2011, 11:19:22 PM
Yo BlackJax96, when I imported a .dae made from Brawlbox before this update all the meshes from a model would show up, but some of them would be out of place. Now the meshes are placed correctly, but only one or two show up. That's something else you should fix .

That's part of what I screwed up. >_>

Good thing I didn't downloaded the new version. I usually keep the older versions until I test the new ones to see if there's any glitches, etc...
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 08, 2011, 11:15:41 PM
Yeah don't download it, I screwed something up and couldn't go online to tell anybody until after school, which is now. I'm fixing all that garbage now. :srs:
hopefully u can get it fixed soon...

also i've noticed that the vertice's count is really different compared to 3ds max and brawlbox... for wesker, he has a total of 18479 vertices in 3ds max, and when imported into BB, he has a total of over 80k vertice's
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Good luck on getting that fixed. I'll be downloading it when it's up.

November 09, 2011, 12:04:12 AM #6589 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 12:13:13 AM by BlackJax96
Quote from: DSX8 on November 08, 2011, 11:34:28 PM
hopefully u can get it fixed soon...

also i've noticed that the vertice's count is really different compared to 3ds max and brawlbox... for wesker, he has a total of 18479 vertices in 3ds max, and when imported into BB, he has a total of over 80k vertice's

Brawlbox displays the facepoint count, not the vertex count.

Ok, I think I fixed everything. I'm testing it thoroughly this time though. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 09, 2011, 12:04:12 AM
Brawlbox displays the facepoint count, not the vertex count.

Ok, I think I fixed everything. I'm testing it thoroughly this time though. :srs:
ah i see... aight

hopefully u have it fixed now :happy:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Wait, how are people able to import gmod models? I've looked into the files for the MLP gmod models,a dn i couldn't find a dae or anything. :srs:
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 09, 2011, 12:42:29 AM
Wait, how are people able to import gmod models? I've looked into the files for the MLP gmod models,a dn i couldn't find a dae or anything. :srs:
you can use Noesis to convert those models into OBJ
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

November 09, 2011, 12:55:34 AM #6593 Last Edit: November 09, 2011, 01:02:56 AM by TommoPuppy
The MLP models are already in OBJ if you go to the original source and stop calling them "THE gmod models"

Besides, I can't seem to get textures working when I export Source models.

Quote from: TommoPuppy on November 09, 2011, 12:55:34 AM
The MLP models are already in OBJ if you go to the original source and stop calling them "THE gmod models"
ah well if those r in obj format... then import it into 3ds max, then export as a DAE
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 09, 2011, 12:04:12 AM
Brawlbox displays the facepoint count, not the vertex count.

Ok, I think I fixed everything. I'm testing it thoroughly this time though. :srs:

Yes please do. And show me how you exported that V11 .mdl0 and have it display correctly when imported as an Autodesk Collada.DAE...

BJ, I would like to thank you for the recent BrawlBox fix. It magically whisked away all my lag issues. :af:

Oh that's right. We all still love you for doing this so don't give up.

if u say u messed up, why did i import a character flawlessly??? xDD

Quote from: jokekid on November 09, 2011, 01:47:03 AM
if u say u messed up, why did i import a character flawlessly??? xDD

The importer works fine, everything else doesn't. :P

Anyway, I think I fixed everything correctly. Now if mediafire would stop being stupid and saying the upload failed... >_>

Ok, it's uploaded.