Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: DSX8 on November 09, 2011, 03:02:02 AMlol lower the texture size

how do i do that??
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xxgbcxx on November 09, 2011, 03:26:22 AM
how do i do that??
open the textures in a image editing program and lower them down to 256x256... or lower
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: DSX8 on November 09, 2011, 03:27:13 AMopen the textures in a image editing program and lower them down to 256x256... or lower
ok ill try it
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

I added the source code of v0.65 for you curious people.
I've put so much work into it. :srs:

If you dig around in the source code, you might also find previews of some future additions that I haven't added yet...


Hey BJ. Does this mean I can import BB-made DAE's using 2010's Autodesk Collada DAE importer?

Because when I used 2010 the program froze.

And when I imported using Max 8, the bones always screwed up my rigs.


EDIT:

Lesson learned.

Test, then ask questions.


I'm fine, ignore me.  :af:


Quote from: Spex130 on November 09, 2011, 04:08:38 AM
Hey BJ. Does this mean I can import BB-made DAE's using 2010's Autodesk Collada DAE importer?

Because when I used 2010 the program froze.

And when I imported using Max 8, the bones always screwed up my rigs.

Yeah, you should've always been able to.

Yeah, no. Even with the new BB my 2010 just shuts down and tries to send a report if I try to import a BB-made DAE.

Are there any specific importing options I need checked?


That reminds me.
What should the import settings be?
The same as the export?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Yup. I just made a Zelda.Dae using BB, then imported it into Max 8 using Feeling Software's Collada importer. I saved it as a .max file then opened it in 2010. I tried to export as dae without any edits to the .max, but it crashed as it exported.


EDIT:

This might just be a false alarm. I just tried to import a DAE I exported from 2010 (That worked in BB, mind you) and THAT didn't even work. I'll just go get the 2010 DAE plugin. Maybe that'll do it.


With 3ds max 2010, this plugin should work. First uninstall the current one and then install that one.

I ran into the "index is out of range, must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection" error. It seems that if you remove bones from the skin modifier and add them back in too much, it causes this error, at least for me anyway. I was wondering if anyone had this error as well?

Using 3DS Max 2012 and the most up to date BB
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I DO NOT take requests, I make what I want to make

o.o....*w* OMFG! BLACK JAX, thank you! its work for me now! I cant wait to start to work with it  :af: suikaaa!
thank you, again and good luck!  :kdance:

Now that it's working again.. I'll download it :P loving it aj. Thanks for making it possible!!! :D