Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Ls777 on November 20, 2011, 11:51:01 PM
pm me BJ, ill see what i can do

I already pm'd Xiggah and he said he'd have it done in a matter of minutes O.o

PM him and ask him what ones he still has left to do, if you want. I wouldn't want both of you doing the same thing. :P



Matter of minutes, an hour, what difference... bad scheduling on my part. But it's done.

Quote from: Xiggah on November 21, 2011, 12:33:08 AM
Matter of minutes, an hour, what difference... bad scheduling on my part. But it's done.
sweet.

Quote from: Xiggah on November 21, 2011, 12:33:08 AM
Matter of minutes, an hour, what difference... bad scheduling on my part. But it's done.
Quote from: DSX8 on November 21, 2011, 12:18:02 AM
o.o

fast
What he said.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Preview in a few minutes.

This is one freakin huge list. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 21, 2011, 12:41:24 AM
Preview in a few minutes.

This is one freakin huge list. :srs:

This is like waiting for Chuck Norris's Birthday
Or the day Chuck Norris Shoots Justin Beiber in the crotch, which is just as good xD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


*Picture does not reflect quality of the final product

I need to name the nodes their actual animation name instead of "Action" and code an nice little editor (that will be like PSA's editor) to the area below the property editor. I also need to add parameters. :X

And here i thought that bbox couldn't get better O_o god am i proven wrong big time! I cannot wait for this! :D

Soooo.... is BrawlBox becoming one of those programs that does pretty much anything?

Because that would be lovely.


Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 21, 2011, 01:07:13 AM
Soooo.... is BrawlBox becoming one of those programs that does pretty much anything?

Because that would be lovely.

Yep

Quote from: Xiggah on November 21, 2011, 01:09:00 AM
Ooo, more tedious lists to work with :P

Not really, I actually think I have to program the node to name its children in order by the parameters associated with it (instead of naming them "Scalar" and "Requirement" etc), meaning I have to code stuff for each thing you translated in the events list. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 21, 2011, 01:14:18 AM

Not really, I actually think I have to program the node to name its children in order by the parameters associated with it (instead of naming them "Scalar" and "Requirement" etc), meaning I have to code stuff for each thing you translated in the events list. :srs:

That could take a while, especially since many of those events are unknown or undefined. Sounds like you have your work cut out for you...