Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MM isn't the one I wanna grab o-o It's Barrel and Roll... O-O no pun intended... Seriously >.>
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Lol why u want Barrel in Brawl? He isn't much of a fighter last time i checked, being old and whatnot. But if you want Tiesel hes in MVC3

And seriously how do i fix this weird texture thing? The Smoothing didn't work,
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

(If this is off-topic, I'll delete the message)

Does the new brawlbox fix the tos2 models?

I've been asking around for that MvC3 model actually <.< But imaging this. Barrel, ON BOSWER!
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

At first i was all like: Are you serious?


Then i was all like: lol
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 21, 2011, 02:28:29 PM
although it would be awesome if I could get a few MML models to put in also *wink wink*
I see you have Volnutt over Fox :P
I think the Roll in that game could be interesting.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Actually more than anything I want to get Megaman Juno, but Roll is one I also want to put in brawl
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Epic Pervy on November 21, 2011, 03:14:19 PM
Actually more than anything I want to get Megaman Juno, but Roll is one I also want to put in brawl
I'd like to see her in some kind of mech of her own.
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Quote from: pikazz on November 21, 2011, 10:23:40 AM
wait! does this mean we can add actions?
and change "action" and not only "subactions"
OH SWEET BABY JESUS!
Quote from: SqLeon on November 21, 2011, 11:59:14 AM
In the picture, those are probably just subactions but not named. It shows special offsensive collisions, but collisions are usually kept in the subactions.

Yeah, those are subactions but you can view the actions also. There are two folders - Actions1 and Actions2.

Also, currently there is are four folders named Main Subactions, GFX Subactions, SFX Subactions, and Other Subactions. Should I merge those folders and then add the four seperate folders under the subaction folder for each animation?

Quote from: Roo on November 21, 2011, 12:53:43 PM
Are we going to be able to preview the attacks like we can the model?

Yep.

You. Are. Pro.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


OH SWEET [censored]ING BABY JESUS :srs:

YOU ARE NOT PRO, YOU ARE A GOD!
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 21, 2011, 05:45:28 PM
Also, currently there is are four folders named Main Subactions, GFX Subactions, SFX Subactions, and Other Subactions. Should I merge those folders and then add the four seperate folders under the subaction folder for each animation?

Yea you should merge them and then add 4 seperate folders. It'll prevent a lot of jumping around.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 21, 2011, 05:45:28 PM
Also, currently there is are four folders named Main Subactions, GFX Subactions, SFX Subactions, and Other Subactions. Should I merge those folders and then add the four seperate folders under the subaction folder for each animation?
Eeyup.

This is just a suggestion, but you could make it that brawlbox opens up a folder containing the following.

FitCharacterXX.pac
FitCharacterXX.pcs
FitCharacter.pac
FitCharacterMotionetc.pac
any other files you want open.

that way you don't need to switch between the multible bress/pac/pcs's and you could open up the character completely ^+^