Brawlbox Resources & History

Started by BlackJax96, December 14, 2010, 03:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2011, 10:48:52 PM
thats would need outside coding  since psa cant tell who the character is since it goes by hindexing  so until someone codes the gct to load two pac files of the same character we are stuck :S
Or can hack a character's module (.rel)
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 22, 2011, 10:50:43 PM
Or can hack a character's module (.rel)
then it wouldnt be one slot moveset since you would just port the character over someone else and it would all all sort of gfx problems if fighting the original :S and we still cant port articles
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

if rels are fully understanded, we should be able to WRITE articles, CREATE them, and thus, PORT them

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2011, 10:59:51 PM
then it wouldnt be one slot moveset since you would just port the character over someone else and it would all all sort of gfx problems if fighting the original :S and we still cant port articles
That's not what I meant. (Make the .rel load different parts of PSA code for the different skins)

Anyways, the PSA update looks huge, time to call it v0.66 already?

EDIT: Ninja'ed by joker :P Yes, practically we could change alot if we knew how to decode/code the modules.
3DS FC: 5370-0958-4818
Wii U NNID: Doraleus

Quote from: Sky Grounder on November 22, 2011, 11:05:44 PM
Anyways, the PSA update looks huge, time to call it v0.66 already?

v0.66? :O
I was gonna just do v0.65b, but you might be right. This is a pretty huge update.

yh, basically its a new program... (at least it includes a new program)

u didnt mess with stuff of the earlier update, right? (like when the rebuilder was screwed up after adding internationa support) <--  that is not bad intentioned, just a question to avoid another 4 or 5 fix updates ^^

Quote from: jokekid on November 22, 2011, 11:12:19 PM
yh, basically its a new program... (at least it includes a new program)

u didnt mess with stuff of the earlier update, right? (like when the rebuilder was screwed up after adding internationa support) <--  that is not bad intentioned, just a question to avoid another 4 or 5 fix updates ^^

I messed with stuff in the last update. I fixed things. :srs:

Quote from: BlackJax96 on November 22, 2011, 10:44:13 PM
Oh multiple characters with one motionetc is definitely possible, just make sure all the bone names are different when you make an animation over anothe animation and there you go. A CHR0 with two animations for two different models. It'll be less time consuming once I code the CHR0 merger.

Like I said before, the problem is the moveset file and bone indexes.

That's a nice trick. If using twice as many bones per animation isn't too much filespace, then theoretically some parts of the PSA could do the same thing using tricky if/else coding, but I don't think it would be enough to separately code a character. New module files are the way to go.

I swear you said it before, but will the PSA editor show where the hitboxes are and their size?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 23, 2011, 12:17:33 AM
I swear you said it before, but will the PSA editor show where the hitboxes are and their size?

Yeah

BB is like a living dream!
Stupid Tinypic :C

I love you for this BJ, for now we shall have THESE in brawl!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

What about posting a 0.65b version with the latest non-PSA related upgrades (relative to imports mostly) and leave the 0.66 to the completion of that PSA part?

Unless it's mostly done and there's no meaning on posting the 0.65b anymore O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Moveset editor with a fully functional hitbox viewer? I don't have to check ingame time and time again anymore to see where the hitbox actually is?

Dang son, you're fixing the one thing that held me back from continuing my PSA carreer.

Now please fix the glitch that causes my free-time value to be always at 0 so I can pick up my old projects :]

Quote from: dRage on November 23, 2011, 01:19:04 PM
Now please fix the glitch that causes my free-time value to be always at 0 so I can pick up my old projects :]

I've run into that glitch lately too. My system is too unstable O.o
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial